Dragokatzov

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

24th January 2005

0 Uploads

1,363 Posts

0 Threads

#31 14 years ago
Nordicvs Right--our UK buddies would take part; I'm sure France wouldn't mind chipping in...and Germany, and Russia, and probably some other EU nations, and China, and North Korea, and any number of mainly Islamic nations...and, well, you get the idea; it'd be a barn-burner :p

I agree. It should also be noted that Canada is part of the Brittish crown. If the US did declare war on Canada, They would also be declaring war on the UK... Arn't the UK and US best friends?

Nordicvs VIP Member

A Man among humans

50 XP

4th May 2005

0 Uploads

2,865 Posts

0 Threads

#32 14 years ago
Dragokatzov I agree. It should also be noted that Canada is part of the Brittish crown. If the US did declare war on Canada, They would also be declaring war on the UK... Arn't the UK and US best friends?

Yup. Technically, the Queen is the head of state. And the UK and US are buds, but I think Britain's connection to Canada is further reaching. Of course with Blair, I'm not 100% certain which side they'd pick; but they'd violate the UN Charter siding with the States, and I'd doubt they'd risk that. (Wouldn't that violate or interfere in some way with their status in the EU? Not sure.) Also, Canada and the US are the world's two biggest trading partners (at least, they were a few years ago); both of us would lose a substantial portion of our national income. I think Canada might be okay, making up for it in Europe and Asia (China and India especially).

crassus

I want to be like the Admins

50 XP

5th December 2004

0 Uploads

243 Posts

0 Threads

#33 14 years ago
Big {Daddy}Why are the yanks leaving their country in droves in that piccie? :p

lol that's a good one. Me, i wouldn't care if we were invaded, we would lose so fast I highly doubt there would be a war at all. After all, both are 2 rich nations (with the same race as the dominant race), you can bet there won't be much bloodshed if any (look at WW2, did america nuke germany, no they nuked japan, did they put german-canadian citizens in camps, no they put japanese-canadian citizens in camps.) The US would just annex (spelling?) us, like if my country leaders decided to fight back, i would abondon my country so fast, like most canadians would. Mind you my reasoning would be the history of my people (im native so it really doesn't matter which group of white people rule me just as long as i got food in the fridge and high speed internet winkx.gif.) lol that's my 2 cents in this off-topic discussion.

Komrad_B

Score Monkey

45,850 XP

2nd September 2004

0 Uploads

4,500 Posts

0 Threads

#34 14 years ago
crassuswith the same race as the dominant race

Are you racist or what There is nothing such as a canadian and american races, we are both some of the most bastardish nations if you will.. Unless you are talking about language, then Canada is officially both french and english.

Mind you my reasoning would be the history of my people (im native so it really doesn't matter which group of white people rule me just as long as i got food in the fridge and high speed internet winkx.gif.)

Well thats nice for those of you that actually tried to resist assimilation. Anyway, this is off topic and pointless since the US won't try to invade us. About the canadian elections well.. it seems we'll have to wait some more. Just like usual, the Conservatives (or if you prefer, Western bloc) will get pawned, the Liberals (being the only nation-wide party) will grab everything, the NDP will not have that many deputies because our system is not representative and the Bloc Qu├ębecois will stay as useless as they usually are.