50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

1,635 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

hahaha. thats good.

yod@

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

14th April 2004

0 Uploads

4,898 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

coz right is rarely right

Yannick

A psychedelic experience.

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

10,644 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Some people say liberals great. others say the truth

Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

14,599 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

There is no truth, persay, it is simply a matter of different outlooks on life which make different people more comfortable. It is most unfair to declare conservitism "right," as I myself do not consider liberalim to be "the correct thing to do." I, of course, am very liberal and quite proud of it, so to all extreme rightwing conservatives who try their utmost to unjustly give liberalism a bad name:

:sitonit:

I mean that not toward those conservatives who respect the beliefs and philosophies of others. But for those who do not respect them, it is your right to hold your own views, but DO NOT attempt to discredit those who disagree with you. Let everyone's opinion be heard. Is that not why we are governed by a democracy (or at least say we are)?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 14 years ago

Meh, I don't mind for liberal beliefs unless they are too far left wing. Okay I hate hippie tree huggers for one. Yeah lets save the environment, no use dressing up like idiots and making protest in the process. If you are that serious about trees that you would tie yourself up to one, why not just go out and kill some contruction workers? Then you got people like Hillary Clinton who are the exact oposite of the right wing. Yeah I do support traditional values. I don't support taking away the bible and editing the pledge of alliegence. It is stupid stuff like that, well that the liberals try to enforce.

Billy3384

Dread pwns me!

50 XP

20th July 2004

0 Uploads

476 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

That is sooo stupid trying to edit the pledge. The USA was founded under God

Col Jimmy Emeric

Led Zeppelin pwns all

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,149 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago
Billy3384That is sooo stupid trying to edit the pledge. The USA was founded under God

that guy was and as$hole did you know that his kid was in a private school?

Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

14,599 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago

X-CI hate hippie tree huggers for one. Yeah lets save the environment, no use dressing up like idiots and making gay protest in the process.[/QUOTE] I agree with you there. I think that such protests are an embarrassing and pathetic waste. :vikki:

[QUOTE=Billy3384]The USA was founded under God

And what for those of us who do not believe in God, mmm? It is really quite stupid for school children to have to say the pledge every single day. Once in a lifetime should be plenty. And once again, I believe that this whole controversy over a diety that does not even exist is duley absurd. :cort:

Roarthealmighty

GF is my bext friend *hugs GF*

50 XP

21st February 2004

0 Uploads

1,635 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

I think we should say the pledge every day, and the WHOLE thing, none of this cutting words out bull shit. If you don't believe in god, im sorry, say it anyways. The pledge has been like this for years, and no one that i can think of has made a deal of it. Why not say the pledge everyday?