The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#1 2 years ago

All I can say is; lol

This cankerous numbskull has been residing in Denmark for decades, spreading radical Islamic preachings and trying to convert moderate Muslims to his "holy warrior" agenda. In 2015, Said Mansour, also nicknamed "The Bookseller", was convicted and sentenced to four years in prison followed by expulsion. 

The conviction was based on posts he had made online, wherein he made threats, posted screeds, and called on his followers to join the al-Nusra front. He also spread videos of soldiers being executed in Syria and Iraq. In addition to that, he helped edit and publish three propaganda books, and earned himself a name as al-Qaeda's PR man in Denmark.

After his 2015 conviction by the Eastern High Court, the case got sent to the Supreme Court, which, earlier this week, upheld the conviction. Now it's up to the government to decide whether to send him packing to Morocco, where he claims he'll be tortured and mistreated, or keep him on a "tolerated stay".

Mansour has had his Danish citizenship since 1988, so this just goes to show that it doesn't matter how long you've been here. If you don't behave, you can get the boot.

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160608/supreme-court-strips-terrorist-of-danish-citizenship

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,593 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,746 Posts

1,754 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Kind of interesting how in Europe religious nuts are deported, but here they're celebrated.

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago

I hope, for his sake, that he is cooperative with the Danish authorities when faced with the alternative of overseas torture.

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago
"Adrian Ţepeş"Kind of interesting how in Europe religious nuts are deported, but here they're celebrated.

Oh yeah deported riight...Then tell me why the hell they're importing millions then?

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#5 2 years ago
"Lord Rumpuss V"
"Adrian Ţepeş"Kind of interesting how in Europe religious nuts are deported, but here they're celebrated.
Oh yeah deported riight...Then tell me why the hell they're importing millions then?

Ahh, nothing quite brings people together like an international crisis. 

Painting with a broad stroke isn't a great idea, since the same could be said about the US and its importing of Christian terrorists ;)

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

Last I checked. Christians no matter how crazy they get (Westboro Baptist church comes to mind) don't go on a bombing /shooting rampage whenever you do a mock drawing of Jesus.

Last I checked. Christians don't hang gay men or throw them off buildings for being gay.

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,593 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,746 Posts

1,754 Threads

#7 2 years ago

Well we also raise them to be nut jobs, and that's only made worse by politicians and businessmen who use that as a cover for their selfish, egotistical personalities.

"Lord Rumpuss V"

I'm not sure what you mean by millions.  The total known strength of ISIS and Al-Qaeda is somewhere just south of half a million. Not that there aren't plenty of people who simply want to infiltrate any foreign soil they can, but given what I've seen of European immigration standards, at least in places like Switzerland and Sweden, it seems a stretch to suggest such a large number are pouring in to Europe.

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

You said religious nuts not terrorist or do I have to quote you on that word for word? The crazy old guy holding up a bible preaching "The end is nigh" is a religious nut but unless he whips out an AR-15 and starts painting the town red in the name of Jesus, then I would not call him a terrorist.

Merkel  imported almost two million already. And when the German taxpayers give up, It's gonna be one hell of a guessing game on where or what EU country they gonna flood up next. (Probably why the Brexit choo-choo train is on full steam ahead)

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#9 2 years ago

In the US, you have the Ku Klux Klan, which is a Christian terrorist organisation. They may have dwindled in size, but they're nevertheless still alive and kicking. In the UK, there have plenty of crimes intended to provoke terror and fear(I.E, terrorism) associated with the British National Party.

Are there a lot of muslim terrorists? Yes. But there are quite a few Christian ones, too. If we're painting with broad strokes, I don't see why we can't paint a few million Christians as terrorists, too.

... Yes, I'm being extremely pedantic right now. I do know what you mean, but I hate broad strokes.

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#10 2 years ago

Both groups have their fair share of evil preachments that threaten the survival of civilization. As for Christians hanging gay men or throwing them off buildings, I can think of some parts of the third world where that wouldn't be a such a stretch, particularly considering the witch hunts and massacres incited from pulpits. Where we live, we're lucky enough that things have advanced to the state that these people have to seriously dial back the vitriol if they want to be taken seriously. It is quite different when and where these institutions have the power to put their teachings into widespread practice.

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg