Texas Teenager with 47 IQ sentenced to 100 years in prison for fondling 6-year-old 16 replies

Please wait...

crisissuit3

We will rule you

101,365 XP

17th August 2007

0 Uploads

9,209 Posts

0 Threads

#11 9 years ago

he's in jail is is being raped. not i dont think thats enough we should also publicly humiliate him... i mean its totally his fault he's mentally disabled, he should have told his mother to stop smoking or better, he should have told allah to make him smart...

NiteStryker

Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#12 9 years ago

It doesnt matter if you have the intelligence of a kindergardener. If you are a threat to others or you commit a crime against others, you should be held accountable. "He didnt know what he was doing" is no excuse. He now knows that is the wrong thing to do.

I dont know about 100 years tho..ive seen other sexual assault cases get way less than that.

crisissuit3

We will rule you

101,365 XP

17th August 2007

0 Uploads

9,209 Posts

0 Threads

#13 9 years ago

we all agree that he should be punished, but again as you said. 100 years is somewhat extreme.

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#14 9 years ago

AlDaja;492405847 IQ huh…just described 50% of Americans I think. [/quote]

Nice, you managed to insult the US. Good for you. Totally irrelevant and a cheap shot and incorrect.

The average IQ in the United States is usually set at 100. Groups within the US score different average IQ's, such as 115 for college grads or 85 for African-Americans.

Average IQ in US and 80 other nations

[QUOTE=AlDaja;4924058] Another reason not to commit a crime in Texas. But seriously this guy probably could have been evaluated a bit better and determined to be a little off the norm, but whatever. A major imbalance in our justice system; steal a loaf of bread get the firing squad, murder someone(s) (OJ) and get to play golf in Florida. :beer:

Lock the kid up yes absolutely. But not in a general population prison where he is being ass raped daily and will probably not live out a year. He should be in a Psychiatric ward or a minimum security prison where he is removed as a threat from the public but not in danger himself.

And what asshat felt a mentally disabled person with the intelligence level of a six year old was competent to stand trial? Thats so incomprehensible as to sound like a criminal act of unprofessionalism in and of itself.

Karst

I chose an eternity of this

50 XP

6th January 2005

0 Uploads

4,505 Posts

0 Threads

#15 9 years ago

Well I'm sure a century in prison will make an 18 year old that can't read or write and speaks unsteadily a better person.

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,546 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,159 Posts

6 Threads

#16 9 years ago
NiteStryker;4924962I dont know about 100 years tho..ive seen other sexual assault cases get way less than that.

The reason other people get less time in prison is that the people in charge of the justice system hope, largely in error but still, that they can be re-educated. Doesn't apply in this case so *shrug*

NiteStryker

Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#17 9 years ago

AlDaja;4924058[FONT=Verdana]steal a loaf of bread get the firing squad[/QUOTE] Hellz yea!

[QUOTE=Nemmerle;4925375]The reason other people get less time in prison is that the people in charge of the justice system hope, largely in error but still, that they can be re-educated. Doesn't apply in this case so *shrug*

Eh I think thats bullshit tho. If you sexually assault someone, I am not gonna trust you in 10 years after jail time and some classes saying "no means no" to not do it again. Sorry but thats just me.