50 XP

8th November 2006

0 Uploads

1,102 Posts

0 Threads

#101 14 years ago

Well this race wasnt close at all

BUSH: 274 Kerry: 242 :0wned:

I have to say somthing nice about Kerry here, The mans a pres canidate and though he said meny untrue thing about Bush, He still had enogh good inside him to call Bush up and give him the congrates. Oha nd the libral Democrats that post on this fourm, HA HA YOU ACTULLY THOUGH THAT FOOL WAS GONNA WIN! LOL now its--- Time to party :beer: :beer: :beer:

SpiderGoat

Nel mezzo del cammin

50 XP

5th December 2003

0 Uploads

4,050 Posts

0 Threads

#102 14 years ago

I guess that the advantage of being pessimistic: no surprises...

Bah, either way, the US would've gotten a bad president, but still: "De duobus malis, minor est semper elegendum.", right?

Red Menace

SCHOFIELD DID 4/30

415,760 XP

10th August 2004

0 Uploads

40,364 Posts

1 Threads

#103 14 years ago
Großadmiral Dönitzred menace your sign is incorrect (source: CNN), it should be (until all votes are counted for): The Spam Party in '04spam4.gifSpam Party election_bush2_w.jpg[size=-1][color=royalblue]BUSH 254 election_kerry2_w.jpg[/color][/size][size=-1][color=red]KERRY 252[/color][/size] [color=silver]Last Updated:Nov 3, 9:59AM ET[/color]

I used Yahoo News not CNN (Communist News Network, very biased) Yahoo, I thought, gave a more far and balanced assesment (although I looked at both CNN and FoxNews). Also many states from there voting records where easy to guess. My native California, one of the most liberal states in the country was obviously going for Kerry.

sigpic82523_3.gif</div></body></html>

-Logic-Is-A-Virtue-

Bush/Cheney 2004

50 XP

29th August 2004

0 Uploads

320 Posts

0 Threads

#104 14 years ago

California is not the most liberal, Massachusetts is. New Mexico and Iowa are most likely going to go to Bush, increasing his lead. Sorry Google doesn' have Latin. "De duobus malis, minor est semper elegendum." Semper Fidilius is a saying for marines but forgot what it meant.

SpiderGoat

Nel mezzo del cammin

50 XP

5th December 2003

0 Uploads

4,050 Posts

0 Threads

#105 14 years ago
-Logic-Is-A-Virtue- Sorry Google doesn' have Latin. "De duobus malis, minor est semper elegendum." Semper Fidilius is a saying for marines but forgot what it meant.

W00t! You need a language to speak in, when you only want some people to understand you (though Dutch might be better).

"Of two evils, the lesser must always be chosen."

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#106 14 years ago

To those who don't like Bush: bushbird.JPG Bush doesn't like you either.

Akeate

C a s t I r o n W i ng s

50 XP

21st October 2004

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#107 14 years ago

Ok, if you want to start using pictures: stfu.jpg

Revenge VIP Member

Shizzle my nizzle

117,165 XP

28th July 2004

0 Uploads

10,354 Posts

0 Threads

#108 14 years ago

I think it is a bloody shame that Bush won. Americans "trusted" Bush simply because they had already seen what he could do. As for Blair, he will get re-elected. Britons actually look at the facts when voting. We don't vote for the person who can insult the opposition best, we look for the person who could lead the country best. Michael Howard and Charles Kennedy arn't good enough. They have made too many errors when confronting Blair that they now look like idiots. And we, unlike America, don't want idiots running our country.

Biggus Dickus VIP Member

I would die without my life.

195,640 XP

19th January 2004

0 Uploads

18,764 Posts

0 Threads

#109 14 years ago

Election over.

Thread too.

Give us a break, please.

:lock: