So it looks like Trump was stupid enough to try to coerce a foreign president to trump up charges against the Biden family. A whisteblower is allegedly prepared to testify against Trump in the matter and the Dems are finally getting their shit together. After a long, long list of questionable actions by Trump you may have to wonder whether anything can stick to this guy, but there is some hope at least.
10th September 2007
What a time to be alive. It seems like the entire population of the U.S. is pitting itself against each other.
"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.
Mister Angry Rules Guy
1st February 2010
The nation being divided is even more true now than when Obama was in office. That said, impeachment is the only option Liberals have, and good luck with that ever happening.
* Every time feminists prove that feminism is nothing more than female supremacy.
* Every time feminists walk around public almost nude, or wear something so tight, that I can see your underwear, and then blame MEN for sexualizing them, when the truth is that they are the ones sexualising themselves, without any help from men.
* Every time Liberals riot because they are offended by the real world.
* Every time Liberals throw rocks at the police.
* Every time Liberals say police are pigs.
* Every time Liberals say the military are fascists, even though the military is the reason why they have a comfortable home to come home to.
* Every time Liberals use emotion instead of facts and logic.
* Every time Liberals say taking away the guns will stop the killing, when there are many other ways to kill someone.
* Every time Liberals launch probes against Trump, only for the probes to reveal the Liberals were the ones who did the thing.
* Every time Liberals claim to be tolerant, only to say anyone who does not agree with Liberals is a Nazi.
* Every time Liberals say Freedom of Speech only applies to Liberals.
* Every time Liberals think only minorities are allowed to have Pride, and majorities having Pride is racism.
* Every time Liberals say Christianity is hate speech that needs to be censored, even though the entire reason America was founded in the first place was for religious freedom.
* Every time Liberals say "no human is illegal," and all these drug dealers and mass murderers sneaking across the border need to be given government protection, free healthcare, food stamps, and a path to citizenship. But the American-born and raised drug dealers and mass murderers should be given the electric chair.
* Every time Liberals say the government needs to give them money for free, so they don't need to get jobs. Instead of honestly working and honestly EARNING what you have, Liberals just want to smoke weed and play video games all day, and make their parents pay for it.
* Every time Liberals say supporting the President means you are evil, even after those same Liberals said NOT supporting the President means you are evil when Obama was President.
They are on display for the entire world to see, and all they are doing is guaranteeing Trump gets re-elected. As much as I do hate Trump, the alternative is every bit just as stupid. The simple fact of the matter is that Liberals are not doing Democrats any favours right now. This is not how you get a Democrat elected. This is how you guarantee a Democrat will NOT be elected.
Last edited by Lindale 6 days ago
Dr. Professor Logic, PhD.
11th November 2003
That's a lot of straw men you have there.
Mister Angry Rules Guy
1st February 2010
Correct. They are all straw men, contradiction, or outright not having a clue how the real world works. They are precisely why every time Liberals do them, they are only pushing the world farther and farther away from the Left.
Case in point? While I was writing that previous post, I was watching the news. What did I see on the news? Trump was having a rally, and outside the rally was an Anti-Trump riot. They started fires. They damaged city property. They claimed Trump would destroy America, while they actually destroyed America. Then, they threw objects at police. They called police "pigs." Really? Liberals actually thought this was a good idea? Liberals actually thought riots, destruction of city property, and attacking the police would get a Democrat elected? The truth is that they were only guaranteeing exactly the opposite would happen.
While this riot was happening, they were on every news station. Us mature and responsible adults had just returned from work, or were going TO work, or were in the break room during Lunch, and were watching all of this happen as it happened. Then, we were telling our friends and family to turn the television to the news station, so they could also see what was happening. This is the image the world saw. As a result, this has become the world's dictionary definition of "Liberal," of "Democrat," of Left-Wing." We are seeing this, and we are realizing that this is not who should be in charge of a nation. As a result of this riot, and all the others before, we are all being pushed to vote Right-Wing, to prevent these Liberals from gaining power.
And in a last-ditch effort, now the Democrats are trying to impeach Trump, because they know this is their last glimmer of hope. And good luck with finding any legal reasons to impeach, after every single probe only reveals the Liberals were the ones who did the thing.
So, the end result of all this? The world is being pushed farther and farther towards the Right. So, like it or not, Trump is going to get re-elected, because what we see on the news is not who should be power.
Dr. Professor Logic, PhD.
11th November 2003
I find it amusing that you say you watch the news but then go on to say there aren't any legal reasons for impeachment.
You'll be a lot happier if you stop equating what you see on the tele with all liberals. Frankly, that sort of thinking regardless of political affiliation is what's driving the country further down the shitter.
Voice of joy and sunshine
26th May 2003
This sort of party-politics is what people like Trump - by which I mean rich sociopaths with a bad cult of personality - want. Every time a Liberal points at all Conservatives and calls them evil, and every time a Conservative points at all Liberals and calls them evil, the world moves a little further from people being able to make any peace with each other. A little further from people being able to sit down together and work out how badly they're getting screwed.
There is a real need for that peace if the wealth and security of the nation is to be safeguarded. Not all Conservatives are Trump, not all Liberals are thuggish rioters. (And neither Trump nor the rioters do their political parties any favours, especially when generalised to encompass the entire groups associated with them.) Both sides, one must assume, have a common cause - and can agree on certain things. Life, liberty, the inalienable pursuit of happiness. That is to say that both sides would claim to be culturally Americans. Yet there are people out there who are quite happy to tell you that the American across the street, who earns the same as you, whose kids go to the same schools as your kids, and who flies the same flag you do is your enemy.
It's very easy to fall into that party-political mindset, and render all the other voters as one cohesive group that is hostile to your way of life. (You know, as compared to the sort of people who have thousands of times more money than you ever will, whose kids would never set foot in your neighbourhood, let alone your school, who talk about how they move on married women like they're 'bitches' and how your wife would let them do anything they wanted, as long as they grabbed her 'by the pussy'.) And it is, I think, a mistake.
We can mostly agree, I suspect, regardless of whether our political leanings would predispose us to a Liberal or Conservative viewpoint, that Trump is not a good president. Conservatives would surely agree that talking about how women are all bitches is not the conduct of a gentleman. Nor is talking about how another man's wife would let you do anything as long as you grab her by the pussy acceptable conduct in someone meant to represent the moral character of a nation. One would also, I suspect, agree that if it were borne out that the president had acted in a manner leading to impeachment, regardless of who that president happened to be, that president should not be president thereafter.
There shouldn’t be anything particularly controversial in that. It shouldn't matter if you're a Conservative or a Liberal in that. This isn't someone you want representing you or your nation.
Or perhaps not. I suspect the problem with, broadly speaking, American-influenced politics is that it's marketed to people who want to feel they matter. People who have that as the most important thing in their lives. They’ll vote to be poorer, to not have healthcare, against earned income tax credits and the like, regardless of whether it means that a tiny percentage of the population command all the wealth and everyone else starves in a ditch, because it creates a horde of stressed people without a lot of options. People, who are easier to get a reaction from. The news has spent years asking random people what they think, whilst marketing to them identities that will allow them to feel important without doing anything as long as they fly the right flag.
At the core of it, there's a great deal of fear. Fear that if people are, in general, happy and secure, with plenty of choices, there might come a morning where no-one cares what some random individual who wants to get into an ego circle-jerk thinks of their lifestyle choices. Not that they’ll be met with an angry response telling them to fuck off, but that they’ll be met with a quiet shrug and the other person walking away.
To such a person, chaos is the friend and the division of the country is a feature of the political system, not a flaw.
And that’s something that goes for the Liberals and the Conservatives. It’s a terrifyingly pathetic weakness of character, and it’s something that people have been being taught for decades.
"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married."
"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
Last edited by Nemmerle 1 day ago