vladtemplar

Resistance is futile

50 XP

29th May 2004

0 Uploads

1,276 Posts

0 Threads

#21 16 years ago
Sir DaveLets try and keep this thread related to the topic - no more rubbish about McDonalds and logistics of donuts. Personally, I think its a kinda bad idea to send Mall Guards into a conflict zone - it just screams out 'death'. Im not sure how many of them are coming home.

You seem kind of slow- This is FAKE news

Mr. Matt Advanced Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

357,145 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,704 Posts

781 Threads

#22 16 years ago
Sir DaveLets try and keep this thread related to the topic - no more rubbish about McDonalds and logistics of donuts. Personally, I think its a kinda bad idea to send Mall Guards into a conflict zone - it just screams out 'death'. Im not sure how many of them are coming home.

Well Dave, if this is anything to go by: "Chatelain was referring to a 1993 incident in which several dozen American prom chaperones were sent to Somalia along with U.N. peacekeeping troops." Then not many of them are coming home. It's sad when so many prom chaperones are killed at once; I lit a candle for them when I heard the news.

DavetheFo

RogueDevil / Rogue Angel

50 XP

29th May 2003

0 Uploads

8,689 Posts

0 Threads

#23 16 years ago

:lock:

Do not make threads which contain deliberately untre information EG fake news reports.

It is not what the pub is for.

This is partially my bad - i should have read the thread properly, but I was in a hurry this morning.

Do not let it happen again - there is the spam forum for you to use.

:lock: