Mephistopheles

IME and myself

50 XP

28th December 2004

0 Uploads

2,054 Posts

0 Threads

#51 12 years ago
-DarthMaul-;3613031lol the funny thing is he said that they should vanish..he only said it, in the contrary to WESTERN nations taking ACTUAL action totoppel governments that dont support them. But Would you like me to go back through my many old threads that have MANY quotes from MANY of the TOP Israeli politicians that have vowed to destroy arabs or erase them in some sort of way?

I think a man who belittles the Holocaust and openly denies the existence of Israel is very dangerous.

On the other hand, I won't justify Israel's actions against Palestinians either. But then again, I don't have to experience the omnipresent terror by suicide bombers every day.

-DarthMaul-

I'm way cooler than n0e (who isn't though?)

50 XP

11th February 2003

0 Uploads

5,051 Posts

0 Threads

#52 12 years ago
But then again, I don't have to experience the omnipresent terror by suicide bombers every day.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/index.html http://www.rememberthesechildren.org/remember2006.html That is the most clished thing you can ever hear now a days..suicide bombings..come on those are so rare right now, seriously count up the number of suicide bombings in the past one or two years vs. th enumber of incursions and deaths of palastenians by israelis...or simply take a look at these websites. I respect atleast that you said you dont justify some of thier actions against palastenians either.

I think a man who belittles the Holocaust and openly denies the existence of Israel is very dangerous.

I agree with belitteling the holocaust Ive expressed my views of this about him many times before. About israel's existence? well as I said even THEY have talked of bombing us before :\ I dont see any out cry about thier talks about us from anyone :/ but then again(and again) I've stated what Ithink of the conflict and my own thoughts of thier existence before[unless you dont know what they are..].

Deanoz

Get money all over again..

50 XP

31st December 2006

0 Uploads

218 Posts

0 Threads

#53 12 years ago
BTW, I have no interest of Iran being nuked because a friend of mine, raised in Germany during the Iran-Iraq War, is living there. But, believe it or not, he actually hates the current regime.

Wow, well I would really oppose Iran being nuked because that could cause a catastrophic death toll. Even if I did have a friend there, I do care somewhat about innocent civilians(even their military/government for that matter) to an extent that I wouldn't want harm to come their way for basically no reason.

From my perspective, the U.S. foreign policy forms the opinions of a lot of middle eastern countries/people that really express dislike for us. It seems to me that diplomacy and dialogue can solve some of the problems, maybe not all of them but it would certainly improve our situation than both sides not seeming to budge.

But when it comes down to it, I only know what I read and watch on the news which isn't very reliable in comparison to first-hand experience of even being in the same region.

Mephistopheles

IME and myself

50 XP

28th December 2004

0 Uploads

2,054 Posts

0 Threads

#54 12 years ago
-DarthMaul-;3613162http://www.ifamericansknew.org/index.html http://www.rememberthesechildren.org/remember2006.html That is the most clished thing you can ever hear now a days..suicide bombings..come on those are so rare right now, seriously count up the number of suicide bombings in the past one or two years vs. th enumber of incursions and deaths of palastenians by israelis...or simply take a look at these websites. I respect atleast that you said you dont justify some of thier actions against palastenians either.

I doubt that the suicide bombings have become less frequent because the Palestinians have become more peaceful. It is more likely that Israel's increased security measures were successful - but also the reason for more dead Palestinians.

And less bombings doesn't mean that you can feel secure now as an Israeli. Nevertheless I don't want to downplay the horrible living conditions of Palestinians

On the other hand, I am aware that more civilians have died in Israel's retaliation attacks than in Palestinian suicide bombings. That's why I don't advocate retribution measures because they are just a source for more terror.

EDIT: I just saw your PM - you have got mail ;) . Sorry for the late response.

feardamaverickhunters

theres a dollar in my pocket

50 XP

9th November 2006

0 Uploads

863 Posts

0 Threads

#55 12 years ago

It seems that the retaliatory attacks kill more civilians than the initial attacks do.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#56 12 years ago

Remove isreal, nuc the whole area, see who wants it when its radioactive ! Better yet, just give me free beer. Maybe its there beer over there, just to weak, or warm, or to holey or [EMAIL="sumfu@*%n"]sumfu@*%n[/EMAIL] thing, but its never going to end, so they should all just get pissed, like us ozzies do ! buuuuuuuuurp !