Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#1 2 years ago

I'm a lager and lime person myself. I like a nice glass of Kronenbourg, though I prefer Carlsberg. Foster's and Tennent's is fine too if there's none of my favourite available. The lime has to be good, though - none of that cruddy Brakes cordial that they chuck in, all sweet and nasty. It has to be the king:

Rose%E2%80%99s-Lime-Flavour-Cordial-Mixer.jpg

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

darkclone

116,900 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

11,075 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Typically I'd drink ale. None of that "Craft beer" crap either; real British ale.

However I'm off the drink at the moment, so coke or maybe J20.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,932 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#3 2 years ago

Nothing.

I've never actually been to a pub, for one. And alcohol tends to go straight to my head, not even bothering to make me drunk first :p

NubSmoo

50 XP

3rd May 2016

1 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

Japanese beer, rum and coke or bourbon and coke or fruit tingle

Desktop Specs: CPU: AMD FX-4130 Quad Core @ 3.8GHz, Motherboard: ASRock N68-VS3 FX, Ram: 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 535MHz, GPU: 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti SC (EVGA),Case: Raidmax ATX (B

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,131 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#5 2 years ago

I don't go to pubs, because that (at least) doubles the price of the alcohol. For the price of one mug at a pub, I can buy a 6-pack at the liquor shop.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

Bloody shandy, mate.

Also, Lindale, drinking for effect, eh? :D

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

GateCrusher420 VIP Member

What is this place?

71,255 XP

17th February 2007

0 Uploads

6,233 Posts

1 Threads

#7 2 years ago

I've slowly cut back on my alcohol intake...but when I do drink out at the pub/bar I really prefer darker beers or really hoppy ones such as stouts, IPA's, brown ales, etc.  Being a 'merican, I get really excited when I find genuine pubs featuring irish/scottish/english pub fare.  There's one near where I live that serves traditional English style cuisine, especially curry, and has tons of imported beers and small brewery bottles.  I've lost track of the nights where I've gotten a tad bit schwasted off of good beer and great food.

Now, on the other hand...if I'm out to just drink...give me anything behind he bar and I'm game.  Hell, shots of Bacardi 151...and I'm happy.

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#8 2 years ago

Finally a topic I can debate on. OK, let's see.

I drink lager, especially Carling, Carlsberg, Coors, Baltika, Becks, Birra Moretti, Brewdog, Efes, Budweiser, Budweiser Budvar, Fosters, Heineken, Kronenbourg 1664, Peroni, Stella Artois, Sol, San Miguel, or Tuborg (plus any other brand that I can get my hands on).

I also drink all other varieties of beers and ales, such as Guinness, Ruddles, Corona, Abbot Ale, Desperados, Shipyard, Sharp's, Devil's Backbone, Brewdog IPA, Hopping Hog IPA, Lagunitas IPA, Crafty Dan, Erdinger, Tyskie, Newcastle Brown Ale, or Sixpoint Bengali (plus any other brand that I can get my hands on).

On top of that I'll happily have a cider, such as Strongbow (and all variations of such), Thatchers, Aspall Suffolk Cyder, Magners (and all variations of such), Angry Orchard, Bulmers (and all variations of such), Kopparberg (and all variations of such), Orchard Pig Reveller (for a Somerset theme to go with Thatchers), or Stella Cidre (plus any other brand that I can get my hands on).

For a lighter touch, I'll happily indulge in whiskey. I'm partial to Scotch, but I'll also have bourbon and indeed any type or brand of whiskey or whiskey variant. I'm also happy to drink vodka, absinthe, rum, tequila, cambuca, Jagermeister, Sourz, Bailey's, gin, brandy, or indeed any type of liquid that has an alcohol percentage of any level.

I'm also fine drinking wine, champagne, sake, sherry, vermouth, and even mead if I can find it. On top of this, I'll happily have a cocktail that includes literally any combination of any of the aforementioned drinks.

I won't drink water, though. I draw the line there.

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,992 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,885 Posts

219 Threads

#9 2 years ago

Vodka.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#10 2 years ago

You won't find me in a pub unless perhaps a friend or collegue dragged me there. I'd much rather drink at home, among friends or sitting outside a restaurant on a sunny day.  Having a great time with friends the cheapest and most comfortable. 

What do I drink? Either simply a beer,  not caring too much about the brand, most beers from the Netherlands and surrounding countries are just fine. But I may also enjoy a coconut-rum with  (Pepsi) cola. 

Tried wine a few times, sweet, dry, red, white...  but it's just not really for me.