I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

7th November 2003

0 Uploads

1,649 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/01/11/prisoner.abuse.graner.ap/index.html

Defense attorney Guy Womack said al-Sheikh's testimony was good for his client. "It was the face of the enemy," Womack said. "It's very clear that he hates America."

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

[11PzG]matyast

[11PzG] clan leader

50 XP

5th October 2003

0 Uploads

3,175 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

They try to divert attention from the US soldier....its clear he did it....and he should be trialed ASAP for it...

MR.X`

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

30th April 2004

0 Uploads

12,409 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Don't give him the dignity of calling him a US Soldier. He is a Weekend Warrior. Some guy who joined the Reserves/ Nat. G to hang out with his friends, shoot sh*t, and drink beer.

Good to see you moving out of the FH forums Matyas.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,401 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#4 13 years ago

if they are proven terrorists, im not saying this guy was, i dont know the whole story, but i say torture the hell out of them...they would do it to us....

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

So you're no better then a terrorist... That's great.

Get a brain.

FireSphere

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

13th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,646 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
"I couldn't imagine it in the beginning," Hussein Mutar, the Iraqi, said when asked how he felt during the alleged mistreatment. "I could kill myself because no one over there was stopping it from happening."

Why do they keep insisting on calling it "alleged" mistreatment. It was mistreatment!

if they are proven terrorists, im not saying this guy was, i dont know the whole story, but i say torture the hell out of them...they would do it to us....

Do you say things like this intentionally to annoy others? Why is it that you seem to think that the US military is the standard of goodness, just by its mere existence, as if the military = God? In order to judge the US military's actions, we must not kid ourselves: this was the wrong thing to do. There exists standards by which we can judge the US military outside of the US military. Sooner or later, someone must be held accountable. We can't keep simply saying, "you weren' fighting in Iraq, so you don't know," "war is Hell," "they woulda done it to us," or any of the other innumerable flawed justifications for war crimes.