NiteStryker

Biggest F-ing A-hole 2010

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Ok enough beating around the bush (no pun intended)...

Who do you want to win this november?

V0rtex

Thread hijacks: 1

50 XP

27th April 2004

0 Uploads

2,324 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Well, the majority of the members here can't vote for real, but if I could I would vote for John kerry.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 15 years ago

John Kerry will win this poll for sure. However, if you made it so only Americans on here would vote, Bush would win. So don't frown at the results, we all know Bush is more popular among the Americans here at these forums. Europeans don't count, you mean nothing:(

NiteStryker

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

I put this poll here just cuz most ppl wont be able to vote...

colonel_bob

Here & There

50 XP

4th June 2004

0 Uploads

6,685 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

I want moof to be president. He's alot better than any of these guys. :nodding:

Col Jimmy Emeric

Led Zeppelin pwns all

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,149 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

polls are nice and all but when it comes down to voting, people arent going to vote someone into office just for saying that their not Bush, Just look at what happened to Bob Dole just about all he said when he ran against Clinton was that he wasnt clinton it did good in the polls but lost by a lot in the voting.

The reason is that even the people who dont like Bush they atleast know what he is doing and what he is going to do, people dont know what kerry is going to do people dont know what kerry stands for. John kerry voted for the war in Iraq, but during his campaign he saw how good dean was doing when he started talking bad about the war,... so kerry desides to do the same. People dont want someone who just goes with the flow votes for whatever is popular because when someone does that nothing ever gets done

DavetheFo

RogueDevil / Rogue Angel

50 XP

29th May 2003

0 Uploads

8,689 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Being from Europe, its hard to really tell.

I have a feeling it may have a few re-counts in November before the curtain draws.

AegenemmnoN VIP Member

The cream of the crop

228,590 XP

20th August 2003

0 Uploads

21,534 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

neither. they both dont deserve to be president.

NiteStryker

215,560 XP

24th April 2003

0 Uploads

18,771 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

What I just dont like is nobody says 'vote 4 me'...they say 'dont vote for the other guy'.....they did that same thing here in Calin during the Govenor recall a year ago..the democratic guy said 'vote no for the recall, but yes for me'...(cuz it was 2 seperate votes at once: majority votes dictated yes or no on recall, then the second vote was who would replace him)...so he was gambeling on republicans passing for the recall, then him getting it.

This is going to be an ugly campeign. They should just have the voting next week...settle this whole thing.

Col Jimmy Emeric

Led Zeppelin pwns all

50 XP

16th April 2004

0 Uploads

3,149 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago
I have a feeling it may have a few re-counts in November before the curtain draws.

if you look at all past re-elections you can see that the president either looses by a lot or wins by a lot. So, i doubt there will be any recounts, even if they seem to be tied in the polls its not going to be anything like what the polls say