Shadow_The_Hedgehog

Power, its always about Power

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

949 Posts

0 Threads

#21 15 years ago

Ocotovon if u actually came to america and not believe entirely wut the media spoonfeeds u u would like bush

Octovon

Spaceman

54,945 XP

5th August 2003

0 Uploads

5,317 Posts

0 Threads

#22 15 years ago
mAsTeRcHiEf117Ocotovon if u actually came to america and not believe entirely wut the media spoonfeeds u u would like bush

Its not the media that makes me dislike Bush, its my personal opinion on the things he's done and some of his views that are different than mine. Going to America would not change how I think of Bush.

c0mpliant VIP Member

50 XP

9th March 2003

0 Uploads

1,947 Posts

0 Threads

#23 15 years ago

I am active supporter the Kerry campaign. But Bush has got go. I know its biased because I support Kerry but COME ON! On 9/11 the Commander and Chief of The United States Armed Forces was told that "the nation is under attack". Was his response: A: Leave the room and formulate defence plans with his top generals B: Order his Generals to sort it out C: Read a Book D: Fall Asleep

Ok, so you could have worse, you could have someone who falls asleep when he is told that his nation is under attack. But Junior actually picked up "My Pet Goat" and began to read it for 9 minutes. 9 minutes!!!! Your telling me, that you want a man who when the sh*t hits the fan, will sit there and stare blankly at a book! Call me unusual but I like people who can respond under stress. Junior is someone who looks after his friends, "the elite". Not your average joe soap who works his ass off just to make ends meet, but the people who make more money in one year than some people will make in their life time. Does that sound fair? Does that sound just? Does that sound equal? Robs from the poor and cuts taxes for the rich. Oh yeah, he is my kind of leader.

Napalm

Alumni @ Miskatonic University

50 XP

30th January 2004

0 Uploads

1,318 Posts

0 Threads

#24 15 years ago

Wow, cheap shot at Bush. Maybe he was saying a silent prayer?

And one problem with that poll is it doesnt include Ralph Nader or Michael Badnarik (libertarian canidate). It is said that the libertarians are going to have a strong showing this year, and may do to Gore what Nader did in 2000.

WiseBobo

Most loved forum member.

50 XP

9th February 2004

0 Uploads

5,668 Posts

0 Threads

#25 15 years ago
Lt. Comm BreslinI am active supporter the Kerry campaign. But Bush has got go. I know its biased because I support Kerry but COME ON! On 9/11 the Commander and Chief of The United States Armed Forces was told that "the nation is under attack". Was his response: A: Leave the room and formulate defence plans with his top generals B: Order his Generals to sort it out C: Read a Book D: Fall Asleep Ok, so you could have worse, you could have someone who falls asleep when he is told that his nation is under attack. But Junior actually picked up "My Pet Goat" and began to read it for 9 minutes. 9 minutes!!!! Your telling me, that you want a man who when the sh*t hits the fan, will sit there and stare blankly at a book! Call me unusual but I like people who can respond under stress. Junior is someone who looks after his friends, "the elite". Not your average joe soap who works his ass off just to make ends meet, but the people who make more money in one year than some people will make in their life time. Does that sound fair? Does that sound just? Does that sound equal? Robs from the poor and cuts taxes for the rich. Oh yeah, he is my kind of leader.

John Kerry follows Michael Moore's lead on the "seven minutes." [indent]"Had I been reading to children and had my top aide whispered in my ear, 'America is under attack,' I would have told those kids very politely and nicely that the president of the United States had something that he needed to attend to -- and I would have attended to it." [/indent]However, while we cannot know what President Kerry would have done, we do know what Senator Kerry did. [indent]KING: Where were you on 9/11? HEINZ KERRY: You know, it's very interesting. I landed at National Airport less than 12 hours before, coming from Pennsylvania, where I was doing a prescription drugs thing -- meeting. And I came in from Pittsburgh, landed at National, and that's the last time I landed at National for quite a while. KING: How'd you hear about it? HEINZ KERRY: I was at home in Washington. I had just come in and I got a call... KERRY: I think I called. HEINZ KERRY: And they said, look at the TV. I looked at the TV and I couldn't believe it. KING: Where were you? KERRY: I was in the Capitol. We'd just had a meeting -- we'd just come into a leadership meeting in Tom Daschle's office, looking out at the Capitol. And as I came in, Barbara Boxer and Harry Reid were standing there, and we watched the second plane come in to the building. And we shortly thereafter sat down at the table and then we just realized nobody could think, and then boom, right behind us, we saw the cloud of explosion at the Pentagon. And then word came from the White House, they were evacuating, and we were to evacuate, and so we immediately began the evacuation. Time between second plane hitting WTC and Pentagon = time spent not thinking = 40 minutes. Let’s put that in perspective. In the 40 minutes between the second plane striking the WTC and the plane striking the Pentagon, John Kerry sat, unable to think.

In those same 40 minutes, President Bush spoke to the Vice President, the director of the FBI, the National Security Advisor, and the governor of New York; addressed the nation; and rushed to Air Force One.

And he read a book.

[/indent]

BladeV2

Twisted God

50 XP

7th April 2004

0 Uploads

534 Posts

0 Threads

#26 15 years ago

Oh, he can think now. Im for Kerry. Bush is an idiot. he has his advisers do everything. Kerry can think for himself. And so can Edwards and Cheney. Cheney is better than bush. i can understand the american public supporting him, but not Bush. He won because of his father. Kerry and Edwards got into Yale by themselves. Bush had his father. And about not thinking for fourty minutes, the shock can do that to a person. That means hes a more thoughtful and emotional person than bush.

Bush hardly won in 2000. any one state could have changed the tide. And besides, Gore won the popular vote.

Its not that Im i hate Republicans, just Bush. Hes an asshole. McCain should have been the candidate in 2000. Hes better than bush, and so was Cheney.

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

357,077 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,701 Posts

780 Threads

#27 15 years ago
Big {Daddy}You guys need to sort out this two horse race.

That's exactly what I was thinking. If I was a US citizen, I would just abstain from voting. I don't particularly think either of them are worthy of the position. And what's with making all these polls public all of a sudden?

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#28 15 years ago

To abstain from voting won't get rid of the problem that is Bush.

c0mpliant VIP Member

50 XP

9th March 2003

0 Uploads

1,947 Posts

0 Threads

#29 15 years ago

Exactly, have your say because people faught and died so that you can vote.

There is a bit of a difference between the Bush and Kerry's reaction to 9/11. At the time Junior was President. That carries a bit more weight than Senator. Kerry didn't have control of the armed forces.

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#30 15 years ago

Exactly Breslin!

"The only thing necessary for true evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" - From your Sig Breslin. It sums it up pretty well. :)