Trojan_Ripper

Waiting on the change

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

1,249 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

If you have been before, or plan on attending this summer, give me a shout. I can help you out with just about any question you have. I know the owner of the property and it would be cool meeting up with other GF friends from all around. The Bonnaroo NE in New York supposedly fell through (so who gives a shit) the real one still lives strong. Hopefully Dave will decide to move his dates and still come to Manchester.

Check out the link and follow the bonnaroo travelers for a lot of information pertaining to the festival. Look forward to seeing ya’ll there, give me a shout! www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=bonnaroo

Ciao, T_R :smokin: :cheers:

theKind

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Nice link! I went to Bonnaroo last year and had a great time...this year I expect will be even better. The lineup is looking excellent. Here are some pics I took from last year's festival... http://kindtimes.com/content/places/TN/Manchester/events/2003Bonnaroo/ :D

Trojan_Ripper

Waiting on the change

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

1,249 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Cool....check me out through my bussines cell. WE WILL PARTY....808-0661 (don't call, or, bother with bullshit) Have plenty of room, 20 minutes from the back door. Looking to sponser this year? Ciao, T_R

theKind

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Damn, I didn't get a hold of you. Too much stuff going on, but I had a great blast! I took a couple hundred pics, I'll get them online as soon as I can. You have fun this year?

theKind

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th April 2004

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago
theKind but I had a great blast!

I don't know why I typed "great blast"..LoL.