Phoenix_22 Advanced Member

46 and 2, are just ahead of me

255,785 XP

23rd September 2004

0 Uploads

24,266 Posts

0 Threads

#1001 14 years ago

lostprophets - Rooftops When our time is up, When our lives are done, When we say we've had our fun Will we make our mark this time Will we always say we tried Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out. Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out. Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out This is all we got now everybody scream your heart out. All the love I’ve met I have no regrets If it all ends now I’m set Will we make a mark this time? Will we always say we’ve tried Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out. Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out. Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out This is all we got now everybody scream your heart out. Standing on the rooftops Waiting till the bomb drops This is all we got now Scream until your heart stops Were never going to regret Watching every sunset Listen to your heart beat All the love that we found Standing on the rooftops Waiting till the bomb drops This is all we got now Scream until your heart stops Were never going to regret Watching every sunset Listen to your heart beat All the love that we found Scream your heart out. Scream your heart out. Scream your heart out. Scream your... Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out. Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out. Standing on the rooftops everybody scream your heart out. This is all we got now everybody scream your...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1002 14 years ago

Rammstein - Benzin

I need time Don't need heroin nor alcohol nor nicotine I don't need help Nor caffeine But I do need dynamite and turpentine I need oil for gasoline [2] Explosive like kerosene With lots of octane and free of lead A fuel like

Petrol

I don't need a friend Nor cocaine I need neither a doctor nor medicine I don't need a woman, just Vaseline Some nitroglycerine I need money for gasoline Explosive like kerosene With lots of octane and free of lead A fuel like

Petrol

Give me petrol

It flows through my veins It sleeps in my tears It leaks from my ears Heart and kidneys are motors

Petrol

If you want to part with something then you have to incinerate it If you never want to see it again let it swim in petrol Petrol I need petrol Petrol Give me petrol

IR15H

An end has a start.

50 XP

7th September 2005

0 Uploads

2,031 Posts

0 Threads

#1003 14 years ago
Stereophonics - Just Looking
There's things I want, There's things I think I want, There's things I have, There's things I wanna have, Do I want the dreams? The ones were forced to see?
Do I want the perfect wife? The word perfect, ain't quite right Shopping every day, take it back the next break, They say the more you fly, The more you risk your life
I'm just looking, I'm not buying, I'm just looking, Keeps me smiling
A house I've seen, Another coulda' been, You drenched my head, And said what I said, You said that life is what you make of it, Yet most of us just fake
I'm just looking, I'm not buying, I'm just looking, Keeps me smiling
I'm just looking, I'm not buying, ooh, I'm just looking, Keeps me trying
I'm just looking, I'm not buying, ooh, I'm just looking, Keeps me smiling
There's things I want, There's things I think I want, There's things I have, There's things I wanna have, They say the more you fly, The more you risk your life Well I'm just looking, I'm not buying, I'm just looking, Keeps me smiling

princessrainera

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd July 2006

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#1004 14 years ago

"Tangled Up In Me" -Skye Sweetnam

You wanna know more, more, more about me I'm the girl who's kicking the coke machine I'm the one that's honking at you cuz I left late again

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Can't you see I want you by the way I push you away, Ya! Don't judge me tomorrow by the way I'm acting today Mix the words up with the actions do it all for your reaction Ya! Hey! Hey! Get tangled up in me

You wanna know more, more, more about me Gotta know reverse phsychology I'm the reason why you can't get to sleep I'm the girl you never get just quite what you see

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Can't you see I want you by the way I push you away, Ya! Don't judge me tomorrow by the way I'm acting today Mix the words up with the actions do it all for your reaction Ya! Hey! Hey! Get tangled up in me

You think that you know me You think that I'm only When everything I do is only to get tangled up in you You wanna know more, more, more about me I'm the girl that's sweeping you off your feet

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Can't you see I want you by the way I push you away Ya! Don't judge me tomorrow by the way I'm acting today Mix the words up with the actions do it all for your reaction, Ya!

Hey! Hey!

Get tangled up in me

Dan2004

Oonteenee!

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

864 Posts

0 Threads

#1005 14 years ago

Not a personal fav: An old US Army song: I Wouldn't Give A Bean To Be A Fancy Pants Marine, I'd rather Be A Dogfaced Soldier Like I Am. I Wouldn't Trade My Old O.D.'s For All The Navy's Dungarees For I'm The Walking Pride Of Uncle Sam; On All The Posters That I Read It Says **The Army Builds Men** So They're Tearing Me Down To Build Me Over Again I'm Just A Dogfaced Soldier With A Rifle On My Shoulder And I Eat A Kraut For Breakfast Everyday. So Feed Me Ammunition, Keep Me In The Third Division, Your Dogfaced Soldiers A-Okay.

lmhr05

People say I post too much

50 XP

30th September 2005

0 Uploads

4,788 Posts

0 Threads

#1006 14 years ago

Islands In The Stream - Kenny Rogers

Baby when I met you there was peace unknown I set out to get you with a fine tooth comb I was soft inside There was something going on You do something to me that I can't explain Hold me closer and I feel no pain Every beat of my heart We got something going on Tender love is blind It requires a dedication All this love we feel needs no conversation We can ride it together , ah ha Making love with each other , ah ha

Islands in the stream That is what we are No one in between How can we be wrong Sail away with me To another world And we rely on each other , ah ha From one lover to another , ah ha

I can't live without you if the love was gone Everything is nothing when you got no one And you walk in the night Slowly losing sight of the real thing But that won't happen to us and we got no doubt Too deep in love and we got no way out And the message is clear This could be the year for the real thing No more will you cry Baby I will hurt you never We start and end as one In love forever We can ride it together , ah ha Making love with each other , ah ha

Islands in the stream That is what we are No one in between How can we be wrong Sail away with me To another world And we rely on each other , ah ha From one lover to another , ah ha

Turtlefuzz

It's raining me!

50 XP

24th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,697 Posts

0 Threads

#1007 14 years ago

Modest Mouse-Black Cadillacs

And it's true we named our children After towns that we've never been to. And it's true that the clouds just hung around Like black Cadillacs outside a funeral.

And we were done, done, done With all the ****, ****, ****in' around. You were so true to yourself. You were true to no one else. Well I should put you in the ground.

I've got the time, I got the hours, I got the days, I got the weeks. I could say to myself I've got the words but I can't speak. Well I was done, done, done With all the circ, circ, circlin' round.

I didn't die and I ain't complainin'. I ain't blamin' you. I didn't know that the words you said to me Meant more to me than they ever could you. I didn't lie and I ain't sayin' I told the whole truth. I didn't know that this game we were playin' Even had a set of rules.

We named our children after towns That we've never been to. And it's true that the clouds just hunger around Like black Cadillacs outside a funeral. And we were laughing at the stars While our feet clung tight to the ground. So pleased with ourselves For using so many verbs and nouns.

But we were all still just dumb, dumb, dumber Than the dirt, dirt, dirt on the ground. Well wings on flames, kings with no names, Well this place just ain't got right air right now. You were so all over town but still so Crayola brown. Well you should run 'round yourself right now. And we were done, done, done With all the ****, ****, ****in' around. Circlin' round.

Primarch Vulkan Advanced Member

For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!

154,320 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#1008 14 years ago

NightWish Wish I Had An Angel (Once)

I wish I had an angel For one moment of love I wish I had your angel Your Virgin Mary undone I'm in love with my lust Burning angelwings to dust I wish I had your angel tonight

Deep into a dying day I took a step outside an innocent heart Prepare to hate me fall when I may This night will hurt you like never before

Old loves they die hard Old lies they die harder

I wish...

I'm going down so frail 'n cruel Drunken disguise changes all the rules

Old loves...

I Wish...

Greatest thrill Not to kill But to have the prize of the night Hypocrite Wannabe friend 13th disciple who betrayed me for nothing!

Last dance, first kiss Your touch my bliss Beauty always comes with dark thoughts

I wish...

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords

Master Chief 14

Some Dude

50 XP

23rd October 2005

0 Uploads

2,487 Posts

0 Threads

#1009 14 years ago

WEIRD AL YANKOVIC LYRICS

"Eat It"

How come you're always such a fussy young man Don't want no Captain Crunch, don't want no Raison Bran Well, don't you know that other kids are starving in Japan So eat it, just eat it

Don't want to argue, I don't want to debate Don't want to hear about what kind of food you hate You won't get no dessert 'till you clean off your plate So eat it

Don't you tell me you're full Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Get yourself an egg and beat it Have some more chicken, have some more pie It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it, ooh

Your table manners are some cryin' shame You're playin' with your food, this ain't some kind of game Now, if you starve to death, you'll just have yourself to blame So eat it, just eat it

You better listen, better do what you're told You haven't even touched your tuna casserole You better chow down or it's gonna get cold So eat it

I don't care if you're full Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Open up your mouth and feed it Have some more yogurt, have some more spam It doesn't matter it it's fresh or canned Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Don't you make me repeat it Have a banana, have a whole bunch It doesn't matter what you had for lunch Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it

Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it If it's gettin' cold, reheat it Have a big dinner, have a light snack If you don't like it, you can't send it back Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Get yourself an egg and beat it (oh lord) Have some more chicken, have some more pie It doesn't matter if it's boiled or fried Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it Don't you make me repeat it (oh no) Have a banana, have a whole bunch It doesn't matter what you had for lunch Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it

Mental Decay

Stand up and fight!

50 XP

13th April 2004

0 Uploads

4,077 Posts

0 Threads

#1010 14 years ago

Manthem by the Bouncing Souls I was alone I decided to get up I decided to get out I picked up the phone and gave my boys a shout Told em I'd be out around nine No particular plan Just whatever comes to mind

(Pete) Bryan called me up and said There's a show tonight And do ya wanna go tonight I'm giving my girl the night off Cause I'm hanging out with Steinkopf Whenever im down I know where my friends can be found Whenever there's a doubt I just have to shout

He's my friend he's my alibi My accessory to the crime A bond that will never die Till the end of time Till the end of time

Another night and we got somewhere to go Going out meeting up at the punk rock show Where the air is hot and the music is loud My kind of place this is my kind of crowd

And we'll be here Till the night is done, Loyal to my friends and sworn to fun

He's my friend he's my alibi My accessory to the crime A bond that will never die Till the end of time Till the end of time Till the end of time