I love my ball

50 XP

31st January 2005

0 Uploads

2,538 Posts

0 Threads

#1011 14 years ago

"Bold As Love" - Jimi Hendrix

Anger he smiles, towering in shiny metallic purple armour Queen jealousy, envy waits behind him Her fiery green gown sneers at the grassy ground
Blue are the life-giving waters taken for granted, They quietly understand Once happy turquoise armies lay opposite ready, But wonder why the fight is on
But theyre all bold as love, yes, theyre all bold as love Yeah, theyre all bold as love Just ask the axis
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and Ribbons of euphoria Orange is young, full of daring, But very unsteady for the first go round My yellow in this case is not so mellow In fact Im trying to say its frigthened like me And all these emotions of mine keep holding me from, eh, Giving my life to a rainbow like you But, Im eh , yeah, Im bold as love Yeah, yeah Well Im bold, bold as love (hear me talking, girl) Im bold as love Just ask the axis (he knows everything) Yeah, yeah, yeah
Love that song, only thing I don't like about it - same with "Little Wing" - is that it has to end.
:)

Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#1012 14 years ago

Mastodon - Seabeast If I stand around And watch them drown in a pool of gray When we dive in, I can surely say there's feud with force Am I in your way? Please knock me down, can I help you in? When I'm not around let us all be found in certain ways Dear Mr. Queequeg, you have been informed your life's been saved You are not a black-hearted vicious mess so it has been claimed If this is the beast Pulling us towards the east with mighty waves Let us look inside And pull out all your pride, you know it's up to us Holding pasts in ash black earth Bound by roots Roots into sand Grow towards the giver There's an open wound Placed upon my heart, in anger's rage If we open up a spirit, a spirit that can bleed Ahab the leading lad we can trust his obsession carries them Meet us at the temple Healing all the crippled, don't forget the maimed Lower soul Sent with gifts offering Teeth of hope travel with Child laid next to mother The awesomeness of this song can't be denied.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1013 14 years ago

"you and I are gonna drive ourselves out of this town in a 1989 black Merceded Benz" by the delectable Tom Vek

Primarch Vulkan Advanced Member

For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!

154,320 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#1014 14 years ago

2. [COLOR=blue]Dance Of Fate - epica[/COLOR]

When darkness will reign and blind us all

When darkness will reign and blind us all Allegiance will bind us if we do not fall

We cannot tell when morning comes Is there a choice to live another day? It's hard to find a new direction in your fragile life

The precious time of your existence is now to come Don't throw your life away by cheating time Sugared placebos only fool your mind

Now I want the water to wash away all my sins The wind to blow away my thoughts without meaning The fire to burn away my thickened skin

When darkness will reign and blind us all Allegiance will bind us if we do not fall

Novas portas pandimus

What is this pace, the type of dance? I cannot tell which steps I have to take I'd like to leave, just run away My feet are tangled up

So hard to face the pace of the clock What do you think; will it ever stop? So will I fall and not get up? I take it all in stride

Now I want the water to wash away all my sins The wind to blow away my thoughts without meaning The fire to burn away my thickened skin

Everything has a reason for its happening Can't you tell it's your own spell and Everyone has to dance this dance like anyone Can't break free of destiny

We should open new doors and Close the ones that we've left behind

Novas portas pandimus

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1015 14 years ago

You n****'s is chick made Im quick with ma fist and a switch blade Get brave You a get a clip in ya rib cage That's what happen you act dumb Silencers on the gat Soundin' like im clapin' a cap gun Im from where they dump heat Dudes that want beef Get smacked with the .22 Remove all of ya front teeth Once the semi auto shot You gone take mo shots than a photo shoot Camera Get lead from the hamma Put the toast to ya head You a have stroke like Fred Sanford It ain't difficult The pistol will cripple you Get slapped Push ya wig back like Mistikal See most of da Where my burnas at One crome and one burner black like Bernie Mac

G A Z M A Z K

Xbox Live Tag : G A Z M A Z K

50 XP

13th March 2005

0 Uploads

1,377 Posts

0 Threads

#1016 14 years ago

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Shaimus - All of this[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Orange"] hey girl, whatcha doin' there's something in the kitchen that shouldn't be brewin' oh, hey, step away we should save our love for another day, but hey babe, you got me goin' the kitchen's on fire and we're stuck in the oven oh, hoo, you should know all of this makes me love you more hey everything seems alright and i know that you will have me tonight take me where my heart says yes but my mind will say no hey girl, you got me lover the house burned down and we're running for cover hey, hoo, you should know all of this makes me love you more [rockin' guitar solo][/COLOR]

Roby_Baggione

The Italian Stallion

50 XP

19th August 2006

0 Uploads

26 Posts

0 Threads

#1017 14 years ago
[COLOR=DimGray]Tomorrow Never Knows- The Beatles[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Black]Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream,[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] It is not dying, it is not dying[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] Lay down al thoughts, surrender to the void,[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] It is shining, it is shining.[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] Yet you may see the meaning of within[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] It is being, it is being[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] Love is all and love is everyone[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] It is knowing, it is knowing[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] And ignorance and hate mourn the dead[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] It is believing, it is believing[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] But listen to the color of your dreams[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] It is not leaving, it is not leaving[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] So play the game existence to the end[/COLOR][COLOR=Black] [/COLOR][COLOR=Black] Of the beginning, of the beginning[/COLOR]

Chris

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th February 2006

0 Uploads

5,663 Posts

0 Threads

#1018 14 years ago

Polyamourous by Breaking Benjamin is good, IMO. --- The day has come to an end The sun is over my head My polyamorous friend Got me in a mess of trouble again So Just when you think that youre all right Im crawlin out from the inside I never hurt anyone I never listen at all

Theyve come to get me again The cloud is over my head My polyamorous friend Got me in a mess of trouble again So Just when you think that youre all right Im crawlin out from the inside I never hurt anyone I never listen at all Just stay away from the white light Id say your worst sides your best side I never hurt anyone I never listen at all-

Well how do you know? Well how do you know? Well how do you know? Well how do you know?

Just when you think that youre all right Im crawlin out from the inside I never hurt anyone I never listen at all Just stay away from the white light Id say your worst sides your best side I never hurt anyone I never listen at all Lets go

Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#1019 14 years ago

Budgie - Crash Course in Brain Surgery Look inside and you will see The words are cutting deep inside my brain Thunder burning, quickly burning Knife of words is driving me insane Insane, yeah

Raven black is on my track He shows me how to neutralize the knife Show to me in surgery The art of fighting words to conquer life Conquer life, yeah

[ooooh, ooooh, ooooh, ooooh]

Now the wicked lance of fear Is driving from my heady mountain brain Crash course in brain surgery Has stopped the bloody knife of words again Yeah, yeah, yeah

Turtlefuzz

It's raining me!

50 XP

24th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,697 Posts

0 Threads

#1020 14 years ago

Modest Mouse- The Good Times Are Killing Me "The Good Times Are Killing Me" The good times are killing me. Here we go!

Got dirt, got air, got water and I know you can carry on. Shrug off shortsighted false excitement and oh what can I say? Have one, have twenty more "one mores" and oh it does not relent.

The good times are killing me.

Kick butt buzz-cut dickheads who didn't like what I said. The good times are killing me. Jaws clenched tight we talked all night, oh but what the hell did we say? The good times are killing me.

The good times are killing me. The good times are killing me.

Fed up with all that LSD. Need more sleep than coke or methamphetamines. Late nights with warm, warm whiskey. I guess the good times they were all just killing me.

Got dirt, got air, got water and I know you can carry on. The good times are killing me. Enough hair of the dog to make myself an entire rug. The good times are killing me. Have one, have twenty more "one mores" and oh it does not relent. The good times are killing me. Shit-kicker city slickers who all wanted me dead. The good times are killing me.

Get sucked in and stuck in late nights with more folks that I don't know. The good times are killing me.

The good times are killing me. The good times are killing me. The good times are killing me. The good times are killing me. The good times are killing me. The good times are killing me. The good times are killing me. The good times are killing me.