All my base are belong to n0e

50 XP

21st July 2006

0 Uploads

566 Posts

0 Threads

#1021 12 years ago

Kids With Guns by Gorillaz

Kids with guns Kids with guns Taking over They won't be long They mesmerized, skeletons Kids with guns Kids with guns Easy does it, easy does it, they got something to say mental

Drinking out (Push it real, push it) Pacifier (Push it real, push it) Vitamin Souls(push it real , push it) The Street desire Push it real,push it Doesn't make sense to (Push it real, push it) But it won't be long (Push it real, push it) Kids with guns Kids with guns Easy does it, easy does it, they got something to say no to

Cause they're turning us into monsters Turning us into fire Turning us into monsters It's all desire It's all desire It's all desire

Drinking out Pacifier Sinking soul There you are Doesn't make sense to But it won't be long Cause kids with guns Kids with guns Easy does it, easy does it, they got something to say mental

Cause they're turning us into monsters Turning us into fire Turning us into monsters It's all desire It's all desire It's all desire

Push it real push it push it Push it real push it push it Push it real push it push it Push it real push it push it Push it real push it push it

Push It Real only one of my favourites... :)

Turtlefuzz

It's raining me!

50 XP

24th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,697 Posts

0 Threads

#1022 12 years ago

Modest Mouse-The View Your gun went off. Well you shot off your mouth and look where it got you. My mouth runs on too.

Shouts from both sides, "Well we've got the land but they've got the view!" Well now here's the clue.

Life it rents us. And yeah I hope it put plenty on you. Well I hope mine did too.

As life gets longer, awful feels softer. Well it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes shit to make bliss, then I feel pretty blissfully.

Your gun went off. Well you shot off your mouth and look where it got you. My mouth runs on too.

Shouts from both sides, "Well we've got the land but they've got the view!" Well now here's the clue.

We are fixed right where we stand.

Life it rents us. And yeah I hope it put plenty on you. Well I hope mine did too.

We are fixed right where we are.

As life gets longer, awful feels softer. Well if feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes shit to make bliss, well I feel pretty blissfully.

For every invention made how much time did we save? We're not much farther than we were in the cave.

As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes shit to make bliss, well I feel pretty blissfully.

If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again. Well as life gets longer, awful feels softer. And it feels pretty soft to me.

For every good deed done there is a crime committed. We are fixed. For every step ahead we could have just been seated. We are fixed.

As life gets longer, awful feels softer. Well it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes shit to make bliss, well I feel pretty blissfully.

We are fixed. We are fixed. We are fixed right where we stand.

Griffin_NL

El-Producto

50 XP

24th July 2005

0 Uploads

2,172 Posts

0 Threads

#1023 12 years ago

Immortal Technique – Dance With The Devil [Verse 1]

I once knew a ***** whose real name was William His primary concern was making a million Bein' the illest hustler that the world ever seen He used to fuck moviestars and sniff coke in his dreams A corrupted young mind at the age of thirteen ***** never had a father and his mom was a fiend She put the pipe down, but for every year she was sober Her son's heart simultaneously grew colder He started hanging out selling bags in the projects Checking the young chicks, looking for hit and run prospects He was fascinated by material objects But he understood money never bought respect He built a reputation cause he could hustle and steal But got locked up once, he didn't hesitate to squeal So criminals he chilled with didn't think he was real You see me and *****z like this have never been equal I dont project my insecurities at other people He fiended for props like addicts with pipes and needles So he felt he had to prove to everyone he was evil A feble minded young man with infinite potential The product of a ghetto breed capitalistic mental Coincidentally dropped out of school to sell weed Dancing with the devil, smoked until his eyes would bleed But he was sick of selling trees and gave in to his greed [Hook]

Everyone trying to be trife never face the consequences You probably only did a month for minor offenses Ask a ***** doing life if he had another chance But then again there's always the wicked that knew in advance Dance forever with the devil on a code cell block But thats what happens when you rape, murder and sell rock Devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot [Verse 2]

So Billy started robbing *****z, anything he could do to get his respect back, in the eyes of his crew Starting fights over little shit, up on the block Stepped up to selling mothers and brothers the crack rock Working overtime for making money for the crack spot Hit the jackpot and wanted to move up to cocaine Fulfilling the scarface fantasy stuck in his brain Tired of the block *****z treating him the same He wanted to be major like the cut throats and the thugs But when he tried to step to 'em, *****z showed him no love They told him any motherfucking coward can sell drugs Any bitch ***** with a gun can bust slugs Any ***** with a red shirt can front like a blood Even Puffy smoked a ************ up in a club But only a real thug can stab someone till they die Standing in front of them, staring straight into their eyes Billy realized that these men were well guarded and they wanted to test him, before business started Suggested raping a bitch to prove he was cold hearted So now he had a choice between going back to his life Or making money with made men, up in the cife His dreams about cars and ice, made him agree A hardcore ***** is all he ever wanted to be and so he met them friday night at a quarter to three [Hook]

[Verse 3]

They drove around the projects slow while it was raining Smoking blunts, drinking and joking for entertainment Until they saw a woman on the street walking alone Three in the morning, coming back from work, on her way home and so they quietly got out the car and followed her Walking through the projects, the darkness swallowed her They wrapped her shirt around her head and knocked her onto the floor This is it kid now you got your chance to be raw So Billy yolked her up and grabbed the chick by the hair and dragged her into a lobby that had nobody there She struggled hard but they forced her to go up the stairs They got to the roof and then held her down on the ground Screaming, "Shut the fuck up and stop moving around!" The shirt covered her face, but she screamed and clawed So Billy stomped on the bitch, until he'd broken her jaw The dirty bastards knew exactly what they were doing They kicked her until they cracked her ribs and she stopped moving Blood leaking through the cloth, she cried silently And then they all proceeded to rape her violently Billy was made to go first, but each of them took a turn Ripping her up, and choking her until her throat burned A broken jaw mumbled for god but they weren't concerned When they were done and she was lying bloody, broken and bruised One of them *****z pulled out a brand new twenty-two They told him that she was a witness of what she'd gone through and if he killed her he was guaranteed a spot in the crew and so he leaned over and put the gun right to her head (Sample from "Survival of the Fittest" by Mobb Deep)I'm falling and I can't turn back I'm falling and I can't turn back

[Verse 4]

Right before he pulled the trigger, and ended a life He thought about the cold pain with the platinum and ice and he felt strong standing along with his new brothers Cocked the gat to her head, and pulled back the shirt cover But what he saw made him start to cringe and stutter Cause he was staring into the eyes of his own mother She looked back at him and cried, cause he had forsaken her She cried more painfully than when they were raping her His whole world stopped, he couldn't even contemplate His corruption had succesfully changed his fate and he remembered how his mom used to come home late Working hard for nothing, cause now what was he worth He turned away from the woman that had once given him birth and crying out to the sky cause he was lonely and scared But only the devil responded, cause god wasn't there and right then he knew what it was to be empty and cold And so he jumped off the roof and died with no soul They say death takes you to a better place, but I doubt it After that they killed his mother, and never spoke about it and listen cause the story that I'm telling is true Cause I was there with Billy Jacobs and I raped his mom too and now the devil follows me everywhere that I go In fact, I'm sure he's standing among one of you at my shows and every street cypher listening to little thugs flow He could be standing right next to you, and you wouldn't know The devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked White, brown, yellow and black, color is not restricted You have a self destructive destiny when you're inflicted and you'll be one of god's children that fell from the top There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never Because the dance with the devil might last you forever ------

Damn hard song.

Memorex

I'm in love with myself.I Am!

50 XP

8th October 2004

0 Uploads

5,668 Posts

0 Threads

#1024 12 years ago

[COLOR=Black] While the sun hangs in the sky and the desert has sand While the waves crash in the sea and meet the land While there's a wind and the stars and the rainbow 'Till the mountains crumble into the plain Oh yes we'll keep on tryin' Tread that fine line Oh we'll keep on tryin yeah Just passing our time While we live according to race, color or creed While we rule by blind madness and pure greed Our lives dictated by tradition, superstition, false religion Through the eons, and on and on Oh yes we'll keep on tryin' We'll tread that fine line Oh oh we'll keep on tryin' 'Till the end of time 'Till the end of time Through the sorrow all through our splendour Don't take offence at my innuendo You can be anything you want to be Just turn yourself into anything you think that you could ever be Be free with your tempo be free be free Surrender your ego be free be free to yourself Oooh ooh If there's a God or any kind of justice under the sky If there's a point if there's a reason to live or die If there's an answer to the questions we feel bad to ask Show yourself - destroy our fears - release your mask Oh yes we'll keep on trying Hey tread that fine line Yeah we'll keep on smiling yeah (yeah yeah) And whatever will be will be We'll keep on trying We'll just keep on trying 'Till the end of time 'Till the end of time 'Till the end of time

---------------------------------

Queen - Innuendo.

A great song about questiosn, feelings, religion and such. Just.. great ;) [/COLOR]

Turtlefuzz

It's raining me!

50 XP

24th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,697 Posts

0 Threads

#1025 12 years ago
Motion City Soundtrack-L.G. Fuad
[COLOR=red]WARNING! Contains Foul Language![/COLOR]
Spoiler: Show

Let's get fucked up and die.. I'm speaking figuratively, of course.. Like the last time that I committed suicide.. social suicide.. Yeah, so I'm already dead on the inside, But I can still pretend with my memories and photographs, I have learned to love the lie.

I wanna know what it's like to be awkward and innocent, not belligerent. I wanna know how it feels to be useful and pertinent and have common sense.. yeah Let me in, let me in to the club, cuz I wanna belong, And I need to get strong, and if memory serves, I'm addicted to words and they're useless.

(In this department) Let's get fucked up and die.. I'm riding hard on the last lines of every lie, And the BMX bike of my life is about to explode, I'm about to explode. I'm a mess, I'm a wreck. I am perfect, and I have learned to accept all my problems and short comings, Cause I am so visceral, yet deeply inept.

I want to thank you for being a part of my forget-me-nots and marigolds.. And all the things that don't get old.. Is it legal to do this? I surely don't know. It's the only way I have learned to express myself through other peoples' descriptions of life.. I'm afraid I'm alone and entirely useless...

(In this department) Let's get fucked up and die. For the last time with feeling we'll try not to smile As we cover our heads and drink heavily into the nights That still shock and surprise. I believe that I can, overcome this and beat everything in the end But I choose to abuse for the time being, maybe I'll win, but for now I've decided to die.

Sister soldier You’ve been such a positive influence on my mental frame If I could ever repay you, I would, but I'm hard up for cash And my memory lacks initiative.

God damn the liquor store's closed, we were so close to scoring it hurts, it destroys 'til it kills.. I am tired and hungry and totally useless. (In this department)

Turtlefuzz

It's raining me!

50 XP

24th March 2006

0 Uploads

2,697 Posts

0 Threads

#1026 12 years ago

*BUMP*

Motion City Soundtrack- The Future Freaks Me Out

I’m on fire and now I think I’m ready to bust a move Check it out I’m rocking steady Go!

Betty won’t stop listening to modern rock How she hates to be alone I try to compensate her lack of love with coffee cake Ice cream and a bottle of ten dollar wine she says hey I rock the Haro sport I rock the cow girl blues I rock too fast for love I’m footloose in my Velcro shoes What’s up with Will and Grace? I don’t get drum and bass The future freaks me out

I’m on fire and now I think I'm ready to bust a move Check it out I’m rocking steady To the beat in my head It goes oh, oh-oh-oh I know that she’s the only one I’d rather waste our time together Yeah, ‘cause we can get down

Betty can’t quit carving question marks in my wrist How come we’re so alone We waste away the days with nicotine and television samples From an era we hate to admit we embrace We fail to represent We fail to be content We fail at everything we ever even try to attempt And so the story goes As only Betty knows It’s time to take control (Get Down)

I’m on fire and now I think I'm ready to bust a move Check it out I’m rocking steady To the beat in my head It goes oh, oh-oh-oh I know that she’s the only one I’d rather waste my time with her

Betty, I need you I miss you I’m so alone without you To call up on the weekends with my cellular phone

Betty it’s so hard to relate To the whole human race I don’t know where to begin I don’t know where to begin If we can both find a way To do the things that we say We might not sit in our rooms And drink our daydreams away Betty, I’m a dreamer No I’m not a vicious schemer Oh Betty won’t you.. ah fuck it

I’m on fire and now I think I'm ready to bust a move Check it out I’m rocking steady To the beat in my head It goes oh, oh-oh-oh I know that she’s the only one I’d rather waste our time together Yeah, ‘cause we can get down.

Dan2004

Oonteenee!

50 XP

10th July 2004

0 Uploads

864 Posts

0 Threads

#1027 12 years ago

Dope - Stop

Can't you see that we are Running out of time I am dying but I will not die Somebody save me from myself Somebody save me

Stop, wait a minute Stop, sinking in it Woe, not again Now stop it you're exaggerating Stop

Life's so screwed up And I can't describe All the bullshit that I feel inside Somebody save me form my hell Somebody save me Stop

Somebody save me from myself Somebody pleasae before I melt Somebody save me from my hell Somebody save me Save me

Stop

Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida

In-a-gadda-da-vida honey, don'tcha know that I love you? In-a-gadda-da-vida baby, don'tcha know that I'll always be true?

Oh won'tcha come with me, and take my hand? Oh won'tcha come with me, and walk this land?

Please take my hand...

Let me tell ya now. In-a-gadda-da-vida honey, don'tcha know that I love you? In-a-gadda-da-vida baby, don'tcha know that I'll always be true?

Oh won'tcha come with me, and take my hand? Oh won'tcha come with me, and walk this land?

Please take my hand...

Let me tell ya.

Two,three,four!

In-a-gadda-da-vida honey, don'tcha know that I love you? In-a-gadda-da-vida baby, don'tcha know that I'll always be true?

The whole song is 17 minutes long?

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

217,192 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,013 Posts

6 Threads

#1028 12 years ago

With the change of the rules for the currently-listening to thread this thread is no longer necessary. :lock: