wow -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

[INDENT]Obviously The Sims is going off by now!!, No posts in the last 30 days! [/INDENT] i have The Sims 2 on PC and i gets boring after you play it for 3 days straight. i think its the end of all Sims games and a new revolution for REAL first person shooters and driving sims to be made from EA now. NO MORE SIMS!

axeblade

SSJ2 Vegeta

50 XP

22nd July 2005

0 Uploads

182 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Nah, They've already announced they're in production for Sims 3: "The Sims 3 In Development

There's one more revelation from the Electronic Arts conference call today. During the Q&A session EA execs confirmed that development is underway on The Sims 3, the third game in the mega-selling people sim series. However the game is still a ways off as EA plans to release it during its fiscal 2009 year which begins on April 1, 2008".

ssolrac

Addicted to GF

50 XP

2nd February 2006

0 Uploads

303 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

The Sims will never die, even long after Will Wright (or EA, but yeah right) has gone, people will still play it, and people will still love it. If you think its dead, then you obviously haven't been to MTS2, which has just recently raised about $4000 in less than a few weeks. I doubt anyone who is willing to pay to keep a download site alive is going to let the franchise die or just stop playing alltogether.

Radera

The Awoken

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

just wait until Spore comes out. that game is going to be huge

Mystic

Boom.

50 XP

18th June 2006

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

People will always play The Sims. Even if the orginal Sims died they'd come out with other types. I just think they need some more console games :-D One for the 360 with achievements would be nice.

ssolrac

Addicted to GF

50 XP

2nd February 2006

0 Uploads

303 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Yeah, the current Sims 2 for the xbox was pretty fun, especially when you started playing with a friend, but a newer, better looking version for the 360 with a bit of every EP out now would be great.

Amy

Naughty

50 XP

28th October 2004

0 Uploads

3,443 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

I have played sims 2 on my pc lots, I do like it better then the console version, I must say. ANd I to feel, people will always play it. Theres so much to do and so much you can add to the pc version. I feel that is the draw of it all.

Jax2000

My Name Is Ocho

50 XP

4th July 2005

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

[INDENT]

Obviously The Sims is going off by now!!, No posts in the last 30 days!

If you hate the lack of posts, do the following: [/INDENT][INDENT]*bump*

[/INDENT]

Mystic

Boom.

50 XP

18th June 2006

0 Uploads

377 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Jax2000;3842582

[INDENT]If you hate the lack of posts, do the following:[/INDENT]

[INDENT]*bump*[/INDENT] [/quote] Or he could be really ambitious and just maybe start a new thread! :) [QUOTE=Amy]I have played sims 2 on my pc lots, I do like it better then the console version, I must say. ANd I to feel, people will always play it. Theres so much to do and so much you can add to the pc version. I feel that is the draw of it all.

I like the PC version better too, but if they come out with the same type of thing for a console then I'll be playing the console version instead. It's kind of odd how much the console version and the PC versions differ :uhm: You'd think they'd make them a little more alike.

ssolrac

Addicted to GF

50 XP

2nd February 2006

0 Uploads

303 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

I've been playing each version of the Sims for the console (with the exception of Urbz) and I always thought they were pretty fun, which was what finally got me into buying the PC version. Bustin' Out has to be the best console version of the series ever. Even if you couldn't build up to 16 stories high, you could still own a car and it still had even more to do than the first one and second console versions put together. The thing with making the different versions too much alike is that they get more money by offering different things to for the player do with each different game they come out with. Each game was very much different from the last, or even the newer version. The Urbz definately spoke all on its own, and only attracted (and kept) a smaller audience, where Bustin' Out may have appealed to the people who were tired of sticking to a set storyline and wanted to get out of the house. With the Sims 2 console version came the aspirations and wants/fears for console players, as well as a more advanced sim creation option. Not to forget about the ability to choose all of the ingredients for food, and have different, and sometimes undesirable effects.