2012, we are doomed. 21 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

First, 2011 ends, then, sarah palin runs for president. Finally, the clas of 2012 graduates(i'm in that class so I know the horrors). Yep, we have something to be scared of

Jetfreak

The Real Awesome

50 XP

20th April 2007

0 Uploads

7,526 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

oh my god 2012_by_Jetfreak74656.png

Fortune

something to believe.

50 XP

19th February 2005

0 Uploads

7,750 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Led Zeppelin will find the Fountain of Youth and resurrect John Bonham, they will then proceed to rock Sarah Palin to death.

It will be an climactic battle that will have only one victor; or maybe 4.

NiRv4n4

Nirvana

28,015 XP

26th June 2008

0 Uploads

2,634 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

4 of course!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Who shall be the victor of this battle?

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Led Zepplin will put on a concert, so awesome, that all our heads asplode Then Ragna Rok Starts and we all come back as Vikings and kill each other

Fortune

something to believe.

50 XP

19th February 2005

0 Uploads

7,750 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

On the Contrary, Led Zeppelin will perform a concert with the resurrected Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Pink Floyd and many others, against the hordes of horrid rap and Emo.

In the end, Led Zeppelin.

Period.

Captain Fist

DEUS LO VULT

113,265 XP

17th December 2005

0 Uploads

10,629 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Black Sabbath has always been superior.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago

Goddamn metal heads..... Always dissing every other genre when there genre is not all that great......

2012 as an apocalypse date is a retarded one, most of the prophets people claim to predict the world to end there actually predict it to end 1999, but wait, its already been 10 years since that date. The most likely Apoclypse is on 2036, where 7 years back a asteroid (astronmists aren't very creative when it comes to names) passed Earth, then everyone is told that they only have 7 years to live, thats the best one I know (and its preventable too, theres a team that in case of a asteroid will go out and tip its cycle slightly missing Earth).

This was from a show, not entirely credible (it put a robot revolt as part of there top ten I think, they said a super computer beat the worlds best chess player at chess, while this is true, what they didn't mention is that he also played another game against it, which he won)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#10 10 years ago

John Lennon returns from the dead maybe