Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#1 14 years ago

[color=black]Looking to change that sorry-looking £5 note into a whopping £50,000?[/color] [color=black]Tired of that one £5 note sitting alone in your thin wallet? Want it to have some friends?[/color] [color=black]Do you want to do it without moving your elephant-sized arse?[/color] [color=black]Well now you can![/color] [color=black]Simply send your £5 note in a fastened envelope to:[/color] [color=black]Patient Name: Mr. Matt[/color] [color=black]Cell 382[/color] [color=black]Shelton[/color][color=black] Mental [/color][color=black]Health[/color][color=black]Hospital[/color] [color=black]Shrewsbury[/color] [color=black]Shropshire[/color] [color=black]SY28 38F[/color] [color=black]United [/color][color=black]Kingdom[/color][color=black] of [/color][color=black]Great[/color][color=black] Something-or-Other and [/color][color=black]Northern Scotland[/color] [color=black]I GUARANTEE you it won't be sitting on its own in your wallet for much longer!* It'll have lots of friends![/color] [color=black][size=-3]*This does not mean you will have additional notes to put in your wallet. Once 10,000 people have replied to this wonderful offer, your £5 note will be part of a whopping £50,000 -- somewhere. There is no guarantee you will see any of it. Mr. Matt does not give refunds. Body parts cannot be used to pay for this offer. Any attempts to take legal action against me once you have realised this is a scam will fail, for once I have 10,000 £5 note submissions, I will stage an event to get me transferred to another hospital and you will never be able to find me. Mwuhaha. Haha. Ha. Please do not read this as it reveals my evil plan. Damned legalities.[/size][/color]

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

always read the small print.

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#3 14 years ago
AzHalways read the small print.

Ignore him, he just wants you to be bored. Don't read the small print!

Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mr. matt, you never cease to surprise me with your hilarity :D

|CirusTheVirus|

!|GF'S CRITICAL VIRUS|!

50 XP

14th September 2004

0 Uploads

328 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Mr. Matt, bad bad :uhm: Yes, Always read the small print!

Master of Reality

I'm lying when I say trust me

50 XP

8th June 2004

0 Uploads

10,166 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

hold on a sec [color=Red]*reaches for envelope*[color=Silver] there we go. i sent it to you, and thanks to the wonders of the British Postal Service, it'll be in your bank account by saturday :nodding: [/color][/color]

Hctim

mum says hi

50 XP

23rd August 2004

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

Mr. Matt[color=black]Looking to change that sorry-looking £5 note into a whopping £50,000?[/color] [color=black]Tired of that one £5 note sitting alone in your thin wallet? Want it to have some friends?[/color] [color=black]Do you want to do it without moving your elephant-sized arse?[/color] [color=black]Well now you can![/color]

[color=black]Simply send your £5 note in a fastened envelope to:[/color] [color=black]Patient Name: Mr. Matt[/color] [color=black]Cell 382[/color] [color=black]Shelton[/color][color=black] Mental [/color][color=black]Health[/color][color=black]Hospital[/color] [color=black]Shrewsbury[/color] [color=black]Shropshire[/color] [color=black]SY28 38F[/color] [color=black]United [/color][color=black]Kingdom[/color][color=black] of [/color][color=black]Great[/color][color=black] Something-or-Other and [/color][color=black]Northern Scotland[/color] [color=black]I GUARANTEE you it won't be sitting on its own in your wallet for much longer!* It'll have lots of friends![/color] [color=black][size=-3]*This does not mean you will have additional notes to put in your wallet. Once 10,000 people have replied to this wonderful offer, your £5 note will be part of a whopping £50,000 -- somewhere. There is no guarantee you will see any of it. Mr. Matt does not give refunds. Body parts cannot be used to pay for this offer. Any attempts to take legal action against me once you have realised this is a scam will fail, for once I have 10,000 £5 note submissions, I will stage an event to get me transferred to another hospital and you will never be able to find me. Mwuhaha. Haha. Ha. Please do not read this as it reveals my evil plan. Damned legalities.[/size][/color]

11!!!!sdrawkcab lla sti tahw

Mental Decay

Stand up and fight!

50 XP

13th April 2004

0 Uploads

4,077 Posts

0 Threads

#8 14 years ago

rofl Mr. Matt. very very clever. So, what is £5 in American money? :lol:

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#9 14 years ago
Master of Realityhold on a sec [color=red]*reaches for envelope*[color=silver] there we go. i sent it to you, and thanks to the wonders of the British Postal Service, it'll be in your bank account by saturday :nodding: [/color][/color]

Wonders?! WHICH SATURDAY?!

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#10 14 years ago
Punk Rawkerrofl Mr. Matt. very very clever. So, what is £5 in American money? :lol:

Roughly $8-$10. I don't recall the exact exchange rates.