Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

That's right. Now go outside all of you and enjoy Mother Nature. Log off now.

DO IT.

I'm gone...coo coo coo

Truce

Closer.

50 XP

26th November 2004

0 Uploads

2,729 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

63° F here. Still too warm.

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#3 13 years ago
MonkeY FlaPsThat's right. Now go outside all of you and enjoy Mother Nature. Log off now. DO IT. I'm gone...coo coo coo

Are you trying to get people to leave so you can run around the forums on your own? I have seen multiple topics like this from you in the past, which are pretty hypocritical considering that you'd have to be indoors, logged on, to write them in the first place... Besides, it's not 80° here. I'd leave if I could, but my boss might not like it. :Puzzled: He might not like me posting on forums while I'm at work, either, but that's another matter...

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago
Mr. MattAre you trying to get people to leave so you can run around the forums on your own? I have seen multiple topics like this from you in the past, which are pretty hypocritical considering that you'd have to be indoors, logged on, to write them in the first place... Besides, it's not 80° here. I'd leave if I could, but my boss might not like it. :Puzzled: He might not like me posting on forums while I'm at work, either, but that's another matter...

Yes, I want everyone to leave so I can run around the forums naked. OK. Hey, we had crappy weather here (NJ) for the last week.. raining and nasty out. Now it's beautiful out and I'm happy. How do you know I am not outside by the pool typing this? HUH? :beer:

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Ok, I am logging off now for real. Seriously. I am.

I'm trying

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago
BeeF FlaPsHow do you know I am not outside by the pool typing this? HUH?

Yeah, I bet you are :P It was kind of chilly this morning, but I'm sure when I leave from school it will be blazing hot. Stupid midwest, can't make up its mind...

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago
Inyri ForgeYeah, I bet you are :P ...

You're right, I'm not.... The pool is not even opened yet...and my Thinkpad's battery is dead :(

nosayin?

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#8 13 years ago

I'm not looking at you. Stop suggesting that I am! I just know that you're not!

Guns4Hire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

22nd September 2002

0 Uploads

15,559 Posts

0 Threads

#9 13 years ago
Mr. MattI'm not looking at you. Stop suggesting that I am! I just know that you're not!

Get back to work slacker. I'm really really leaving now....gotta get to Lowes and spend some money.

nosayin?

Inyri Forge VIP Member

[Insert User Title Here]

55 XP

15th March 2005

0 Uploads

25,940 Posts

0 Threads

#10 13 years ago
BeeF FlaPsYou're right, I'm not.... The pool is not even opened yet...and my Thinkpad's battery is dead

Aww... Batteries suck. Down with batteries!