83% of people do this 24 replies

Please wait...

T3h Piti

Where is this.

50 XP

9th March 2007

0 Uploads

3,087 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

83% of people put random statistics into a Sig, copy and paste this into yours if your one of the 17%!!

:rofl:




RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,400 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#2 10 years ago

No.


If there is no image, Mikey broke something...



Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Sorry, 0% of people on this forum named Ensign Riles put fabricated statistics in signatures.

I do, however, love statistics in general when they are factual.




rebornintheglory

keyboard warrior

50 XP

20th January 2006

0 Uploads

22,190 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

It's not even accurate.




Scientist Dr. Professor

The Old Man

50 XP

4th September 2004

0 Uploads

22,336 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

100% old.




rspk

R.I.P.

50 XP

11th June 2007

0 Uploads

3,939 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.;4353969No.

.com




Badha1rday

Nature's best screw up.

132,255 XP

27th July 2005

0 Uploads

12,663 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

How did you find this!?




bigdoggie

Der tekniker

50 XP

28th December 2004

0 Uploads

12,682 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

It's... magical!




Commissar MercZ

Notable Loser

300,005 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

27,113 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

From the Lexicon of the Internets.

Many people think that rap is the new fad. It was, for a while. But now hating rap is the new fad. Many emo teenagers have taken to hating rap in the quest to be different, thus invariably becoming the majority themselves. This can be seen in the signatures of many people on internet forums (92% of Teens have moved on to rap if you are one of the 8% who listen to real music copy this in your signature). The irony is that they think that their emo songs are any better.



Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,516 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#10 10 years ago

83% of people on a forum learn not to bump old threads. If you're the other 17%, don't copy and paste this here. =p