Getting a phone call from a group of people you hardly know asking you to bring a Cue to an abandonned church in a very large, dense forested graveyard. At 3:40AM. Bad idea to go?? £20 profit....
Jeff is a mean boss
28th July 2002
you mean a pool cue?
ya kinda not rly
cue[SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE] (ky) n.
- Games. A long tapered rod with a leather tip used to strike the cue ball in billiards and pool.
- Games. A long stick with a concave attachment at one end for shoving disks in shuffleboard.
- A queue of hair.
- A line of waiting people or vehicles; a queue.
cue[SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE] (ky) n.
- A signal, such as a word or action, used to prompt another event in a performance, such as an actor's speech or entrance, a change in lighting, or a sound effect.
- A reminder or prompting.
- A hint or suggestion.
- An extract from the music for another part printed, usually in smaller notes, within a performer's part as a signal to enter after a long rest.
- A gesture by a conductor signaling the entrance of a performer or part.
not relevant, you make £20 profit.
owelltoolatebrb I hope....
[COLOR=black]As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]I take a look at my life and realise there's not much left[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]But thats just perfect for an amish like me[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]You know I shun fancy things like electricity
We had tea But then they buttsecked me :(