Voice of joy and sunshine

298,365 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,147 Posts

5 Threads

#1 2 years ago

SIgBx.jpg

Signs of demonic possession include listening to heavy metal music, raising the dead, playing computer games, turning into a fucking werewolf, being a vegetarian, and levitating like a spinning top.

I mean really. This list seems a bit schizophrenic. If you saw a levitating vampire-werewolf raising the dead, would you say, 'Well, sweetie, the real issue here is the computer games.' - ?

Jesus Christ. There's someone's zombie army you don't want to fuck with. I think if you saw that you'd be going for some quiet time in the corner.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,401 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#2 2 years ago

So being a Vampire, which by default means you are a demon is a doorway to demonic possession?

Also, not surprised that Vegetarianism is on there. You can't trust'em.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago

1. Where did you find that garbage?

2. Do you still moderate?

3. Does the other site have a Community Manager?

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,819 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,218 Posts

4 Threads

#4 2 years ago

Guess I'll have  to put an end to my pot parties then.

qjyUJrq.png

Nemmerle Forum Mod

298,365 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,147 Posts

5 Threads

#5 2 years ago

"Barbas"1. Where did you find that garbage? [/quote]

A friend posted it elsewhere.

"Barbas"2. Do you still moderate?

At the other place? No, I sent n0e a resignation email on the 31st May. Subsequently I randomised my password at some significant string length to provide the site some security in case they didn't revoke my access permissions in a timely manner.

[quote="Barbas"]3. Does the other site have a Community Manager?

I don't know of anyone who can be contacted to address any concerns. IIRC Freyr used to be available? Beyond that, it wouldn't be proper for me to comment upon internal politics beyond what you can, or could, inform yourself of from the staff forums. 

Nemmerle Forum Mod

298,365 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,147 Posts

5 Threads

#6 2 years ago

"RadioActiveLobster"So being a Vampire, which by default means you are a demon is a doorway to demonic possession?

Also, not surprised that Vegetarianism is on there. You can't trust'em.

Must be really difficult to find a restaurant as a vegetarian-vampire.

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#7 2 years ago
"Nemmerle"

"Barbas"1. Where did you find that garbage? [/quote]

A friend posted it elsewhere.

"Barbas"2. Do you still moderate?

At the other place? No, I sent n0e a resignation email on the 31st May. Subsequently I randomised my password at some significant string length to provide the site some security in case they didn't revoke my access permissions in a timely manner.

[quote="Barbas"]3. Does the other site have a Community Manager?

I don't know of anyone who can be contacted to address any concerns. IIRC Freyr used to be available? Beyond that, it wouldn't be proper for me to comment upon internal politics beyond what you can, or could, inform yourself of from the staff forums. 

I see. That seems appropriate, thank you. A considerable amount seems up in the air. n0e will be on when he is on, I suppose.

I bet that thing came from a friend in the States. That would really boggle some eyes in Britain. Well, hopefully, anyway.

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

Going by that list a pretty large part of the world must be absolute hell to whoever made up that list. They must either be getting a really good laught out of all this or the are to be pittied. I consider myself to be agnostic but in practise me and m Buddhist wife hd very simular views (good luck trying to find a Buddhist that is actually devoted to it by sticking to the various scriptures around). LOTR could be my bible. Video game are great fun and what would music be without indutrial rock, heavy metal and such? That would be truely demonic torture of the soul. 

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,910 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,880 Posts

218 Threads

#9 2 years ago
"RadioActiveLobster" Also, not surprised that Vegetarianism is on there. You can't trust'em.

Wat.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,126 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#10 2 years ago

I do 100% agree that fornication, vegetarianism, and drugs are all evil, and are going to send you to hell.

Video games? How does Tetris send you to hell? I see that it does promote Communism, because it was made by a Soviet. But I fail to see how that is evil.

Rock music, and heavy metal? Those are all actual musicians who actually know how to play their instruments. So, here is this! Have fun in hell!

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png