CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Could it be a new day? Fear in me so deep You push me out, I feel far The absence, close to me The other side I crawl You push me out, I fall

Heal my wounds with everything Away you complicate me Sick of cycles, drop to zero A while just like last times My least favorite re-run Sick of cycles, I bounce in gray

Escape familiar home Memories remains alone Reality trapped inside The wicked descend

Testing higher mentality I conquer myself through this A furious path to walk New space exists beyond In silence I dwell displeased Remain with the seed of unfulfilment

Heal my wounds with everything Away you complicate me Sick of cycles, drop to zero A while just like last times My least favorite re-run Sick of cycles, I bounce in gray

Escape familiar home Memories remains alone Reality trapped inside The wicked descend - I hide

Escape familiar home Memories remains alone Reality trapped inside The wicked descend - I hide

Zab

BROtastic

50 XP

30th March 2003

0 Uploads

8,186 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Heh, it's a good song.

Mihail VIP Member

President of Novistrana

50 XP

19th January 2003

0 Uploads

15,509 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

not enough numbers to complete a phone number.

DavetheFo

RogueDevil / Rogue Angel

50 XP

29th May 2003

0 Uploads

8,689 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

999 or 112 or even 118 118 work fine as phone numbers here.

CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago
ZabHeh, it's a good song.

yeah, it's a great song. so is evil in a closet. and everything else on sound track to your escape, for that matter...

Phoenix_22 VIP Member

46 and 2, are just ahead of me

255,785 XP

23rd September 2004

0 Uploads

24,266 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

:spam:

CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

i'm looping cloud connected right now.

People like you You live in a dream world You despise the outside And you fear you're the next one

It's in your dream There's just one question Should I kill? Or should I be left behind?

Sick and tired Of all your complaints This is the hour We bring it down

I've come to realize Every little glimpse, you fade I was told that I could fly When least expected, cloud connected

You seem to be So introverted How come we fail? With all that is given?

You crossed the line You remember my name Time runs backwards As long as you are heading that way