#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#1 1 year ago

Matt is back.

We need an activity boost here. Let us not forget that this is the continuation of the old forums, to whom we owe a great debt. She deserves some action.

Over the next few days I shall be posing some serious spam-related questions. You shall all be expected to answer them.

Questions such as "is Silby attainable?", and "I can haz CHEESEBURGERS?", and "WHY DID HE CAPITALISE THAT?!" and "yo, dude, does this guy not, like, speak American English?" and "what is the difference between traditional and simplified English, and which American university can I attend to learn the latter?"

Come on people. Let's bring these forums back to life. Let's make them stand as a testament to the old ones, even if we can't change our avatars and they have fluffy bullshit Facebook emoticons on everything.

LET'S DO BRUCE WILLIS PROUD!

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,125 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#2 1 year ago
"Mr. Matt""what is the difference between traditional and simplified English

The difference is that Simplified English is lazy, and non-educated. That is why it is more commonly known as American English.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,297 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#3 1 year ago

I like apple pie

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#4 1 year ago
"Lindale"

The difference is that Simplified English is lazy, and non-educated. That is why it is more commonly known as American English.

American English represents the people that couldn't be held back from progress; the people who wanted to and did move on to new things while the rest of the world floundered. You prissy Brits. When are you ever going to get over the fact that we broke free from your silly excuse of rulership over us.

What am I saying? My ancestors came to America within the last hundred years. I don't actually have any investment in this bickering nonsense.

The real question is, what is Australian English? Does the accent make the Australian crazy or does the crazy make the Australian have the accent? Now that's a mystery...

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#5 1 year ago
"Mr. Matt""Looong post"

It's about time...All that emo shit was giving me a migraine.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#6 1 year ago
"Lindale"

"Mr. Matt""what is the difference between traditional and simplified English[/quote]

The difference is that Simplified English is lazy, and non-educated. That is why it is more commonly known as American English.[/quote]

I think that was the point of my jest. But thanks for spelling it out for the Yanks.

"Superfluous Curmudgeon "
"Lindale"

American English represents the people that couldn't be held back from progress; the people who wanted to and did move on to new things while the rest of the world floundered. You prissy Brits. When are you ever going to get over the fact that we broke free from your silly excuse of rulership over us.

What am I saying? My ancestors came to America within the last hundred years. I don't actually have any investment in this bickering nonsense.

The real question is, what is Australian English? Does the accent make the Australian crazy or does the crazy make the Australian have the accent? Now that's a mystery...

The people who didn't want to be beholden to a dictionary. And then wrote their own dictionary.     [quote="Lord Rumpuss V"][quote="Mr. Matt"]"Looong post"

It's about time...All that emo shit was giving me a migraine.

Fuck you and die.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,125 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#7 1 year ago
"Superfluous Curmudgeon "The real question is, what is Australian English? Does the accent make the Australian crazy or does the crazy make the Australian have the accent? Now that's a mystery...

Australia is England's Texas. The less said about that, the better.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#8 1 year ago
"Mr. Matt"Fuck you and die.

Nothing makes me want to live more than someone on the internet wishing me dead...The fucks on the other hand, I'll take all day thank you very much.

So start sending me Brazilian bimbos plz.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,297 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#9 1 year ago

I think this thread has run it's course.

:lock:

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,401 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#10 1 year ago

Run it is course?

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...