Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#1 2 years ago

m0hrajy.png EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE EXCLUSIVE Only at FilesNews! (And not that other imposter)

FILESNEWS has come into possession of a leak from the FilesNation Engineering. A source, who wishes to remain known only as ZEPHYR, left a USB device for a correspondent of FilesNews. The source wished to remain anonymous, but stated that "big changes are coming to FilesNation soon". The following image was on the flashdrive, and can be disturbing to some, so viewer discretion is advised: 1UB2WJv.jpg

FilesNews is aware of the identity of the individual, but respects their wish for anonymity. Additionally, ZEPHYR agreed to an interview.  FILESNEWS: So, Zephyr. You're an employee for FilesNation Engineering, correct? ZEPHYR: Wtf are you asking me for? F: We want to confirm your identity, but nevermind that. Are you sure this is a good idea to leak? Z: ■■■■. F: That's... Your name, is it not? Z: Tuesday. F: Is that when the Event occurs? Z: Can I phone a friend? F: ... No. This is not Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. What made you want to leak this? Z: Some coppers. F: You leak this for money? Z: Not particularly, no. F: Then why? Z: A bush. And bacon. Donald Trump. yeah.

Our interview was cut short, as Zephyr had to leave the FilesNews facilities before his implanted tracking device was set off. All we know, so far, is that this "Event" is going to occur very soon. Stay tuned to FilesNews for more updates on this.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,400 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,121 Posts

1,330 Threads

#2 2 years ago

I have seen the uncensored photo.

You have been warned.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#3 2 years ago

We still have the photos of you and Smek in Laos. FilesNews suggests you keep the identity of our source confidential, and people won't learn what "work me like an old fire hydrant" means to you.

Dipship

Smarter than your average stump.

71 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

26,967 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

*Likes thread*

When in doubt, gas it!

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,293 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#5 2 years ago

There is truth to this rumour, for once.

Something is about to happen. But FilesNews is somewhat behind our official Facebook and Twitter. ;)

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#6 2 years ago

"FileTrekker"There is truth to this rumour, for once.

Something is about to happen. But FilesNews is somewhat behind our official Facebook and Twitter. ;)

FilesNews doesn't subscribe to the official mouthpiece of the state. We're an independent, whistleblower friendly outlet!

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,853 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,877 Posts

217 Threads

#7 2 years ago
"Serio"

FilesNews doesn't subscribe to the official mouthpiece of the state. We're an independent, whistleblower friendly outlet!

WHO IS YOUR SOURCE?!?!

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

Somebody get Mickey a better Mic.

It's no tin can but not exactly Podcast material, sound like someone calling from a phone.

Oh and to answer your question regarding Beth and mods is that they have always limited the  number of mods  you can load (Granted it's been increasing for each game)

If memory serves correct.

Oblivion-Under one twenty Falloblivion and New Vegas - 180 and above but it will get wonky past 200 Skyrim - 260 I believe and anything more and expect random crashes or instant ctd when loading a game. The only downside to this is DLC also counts as mods.  And yes I am aware of certain tools that can combine multiple mods to lower the count.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#9 2 years ago
"Mikey"
"Serio"

WHO IS YOUR SOURCE?!?!

Smek.

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,853 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,877 Posts

217 Threads

#10 2 years ago

"Lord Rumpuss V"Somebody get Mickey a better Mic.

It's no tin can but not exactly Podcast material, sound like someone calling from a phone.

I'll accept donations.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer