149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#1 2 years ago
m0hrajy.png
Issue #01 02/05/2016

GAMEFRONT REFUGEES ARRIVE ROCKSVILLE, FilesNation - People gathered at the docks of Rocksville Monday morning as ships from the distant GameFront colony arrived. Arrival had to be delayed a few days, as accomodations for proper housing had to be made for many of the new residents. Instead, the ships were sent five times around the island state of FilesNation before finally arriving safe and sound in Rocksville this morning. Sir Mikey, Sir Sheep and Lord FileTrekker showed up to greet the refugees, and Mr. Black asked them for their opinions. "I'm praying to the Almighty they don't touch my stash of not-drog," Mr. Mikey said and continued. "I had to ask for an extra shipment from Bielorus to keep me awake!" Sheep was passed out, chained to a radiator and was unavailable to comment. Lord FileTrekker asked for patience, as some of the buildings are freshly build and may have cracks in the walls. Residents are asked to please no place appendages in the cracks, as they are not tools for pleasure, and will be filled in time. MISSING BASKETBALL FOUND MILTOWN, FilesNation - Lady Binnie Bonniebide of Miltown, northern Databytes, had to be consoled when her prized basketball went missing amidst the influx of drunk communists from GameFront. She said one of them, a "MercZ" had taken the basketball, thinking it was his missing wife. Security officers from the Ministry of Security quickly apprehended MercZ, who was found heavily intoxicated in a situation that officials described as "Hamlet, if Hamlet was made of butter". Lady Bonniebide declined to comment. FILESNEWS HQ OPEN FOR BUSINESS ROCKSVILLE, FilesNation - Earlier this afternoon, director Serio I. A. Mallard opened the doors to his new FilesNews building in downtown Rocksville. The editor attempted to reach out to Serio, but found him occupied with writing this article. 

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,277 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,845 Posts

213 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Bravo!

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#3 2 years ago

We'll try to get a comment from Sheep when he wakes up.