The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#1 2 years ago

m0hrajy.png Issue #02 05/05/2016

LOGIC, A THREAT TO US ALL? THINKTOWN, FilesNation - Amidst cheers of encouragement and moans of upsetting the status quo, Professor book von Amplebann published his treatise on logic. The treatise, which posits that logic is, in fact, overrated on the Interplanet, and that the Web consists of a series of tubes, has been challenged already by Professor book's former colleague, Nolan North, also known by his nickname "Radioactive Lobster". "Mr. von Amplebann has clearly lost his faculties," Nolan North said. "When I last saw him, he was busy putting copper in the feed for the animals on his farm! I think this treatise is just another step in the direction of madness. Next, you'll see him talking to robots." KNIGHTED PERSONNEL ROCKSVILLE, FilesNation - In a ceremony at the Plaza of the Network, Lord FileTrekker knighted many of the former colonists from the GameFront. He had very few words to spare for the media, but these members can now adorn themselves with the title of OPS; Overly Pompous Servants. MEAD BAN IN EFFECT ROCKSVILLE, FilesNation - A grumpy FileTrekker placed a ban on red mead, after honorary Lord Rumpuss the Fifth compared them to liquid made from the tampons of bleeding ladies. The comment, which created much anger among the populace, was made in jest. Or so it's suspected. Lord Rumpuss, who is known for his obscure humour and strangely black hair, is a known associate of Mr. Black.

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,239 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,113 Posts

1,329 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Where is the comics page? I want to read "Book and Hobbes".

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,332 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,847 Posts

213 Threads

#3 2 years ago

I'm FilesNews biggest fan.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006