149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#1 2 years ago
m0hrajy.png

Issue #04 16/05/2016

HYPE TRAIN DERAILS, NUMEROUS CASUALTIES REPORTED Early Monday morning, a train of the make H-YP3 by Asnault & Brega, derailed on the line from Rocksville to Weaborrough. Initially, authorities were optimistic about potential casualties and injuries, as trains in FilesNation recently saw an overhaul. These optimistic tones quickly turned to dread when they realised it was an Asnault & Brega train that was involved. This is not the first time in May that an Asnault & Brega train is involved in a fatal crash. Just earlier this week, six SH1-TT Yankee trains were involved in a head-on collision along line IMP, near marker 0-SS1BL3. The FilesNation National A&B Investigation Unit are still investigating the 1998 crash near Rocksville, that cost five people and a goose their lives. ANSAULT & BREGA STOCKS SOARING People are buying up A&B stocks like never before. Chairman Wyatt d'Fok of the A&B Unaccountability Board commented to FilesNews, "Our trains are secure, and industry standards. All these claims of unreliability is nothing but slander by our competitors and the overseas industry. We're the best." We reached out to some of A&B's most common customers, and got a hold of Mr. Thomas Entrainer, a locomotive enthusiast from Treno. "Asnault & Brega is a corporation full of insane people. They actually shipped a severed train cab to a movie producer when he wouldn't use their trains in his movie!"

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#2 2 years ago

[You are in an open clearing. The ground is covered with vibrant green grasses, interspersed with pretty yellow and white flowers. To the east and west there is dense forest; you cannot hope to traverse it without a machete or something to clear the underbrush. To the south is a vertical cliff face, which you are ill-equipped to climb. There is a narrow trail leading north; you can see what looks like the grey stone wall of a house at the end of the trail.]

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#3 2 years ago
Mr. Matt[You are in an open clearing. The ground is covered with vibrant green grasses, interspersed with pretty yellow and white flowers. To the east and west there is dense forest; you cannot hope to traverse it without a machete or something to clear the underbrush. To the south is a vertical cliff face, which you are ill-equipped to climb. There is a narrow trail leading north; you can see what looks like the grey stone wall of a house at the end of the trail.]

That damn mailbox. I somehow managed to end up dying to it twice in a row.

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,971 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,883 Posts

219 Threads

#4 2 years ago

I dislike this FilesNews criticising my HYPE TRAIN.

3o7qDLkrKr034Z3hQI.gif

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Ur hype train was running on fumes and farts to begin with.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#6 2 years ago
Serio
Mr. Matt[You are in an open clearing. The ground is covered with vibrant green grasses, interspersed with pretty yellow and white flowers. To the east and west there is dense forest; you cannot hope to traverse it without a machete or something to clear the underbrush. To the south is a vertical cliff face, which you are ill-equipped to climb. There is a narrow trail leading north; you can see what looks like the grey stone wall of a house at the end of the trail.]

[That's not a verb I recognise.]

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#7 2 years ago
Mr. Matt
Serio

"Kill Mailbox"

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#8 2 years ago
Serio
Mr. Matt
Serio

"Kill Mailbox"

[What do you want to kill the mailbox with?]

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#9 2 years ago
Mr. Matt
Serio
Mr. Matt
Serio

"Kill Mailbox"

"Realisation of the futility of mailboxes in an age of emails"

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,406 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,654 Posts

779 Threads

#10 2 years ago
Serio
Mr. Matt
Serio
Mr. Matt
Serio

"Kill Mailbox"

"Realisation of the futility of mailboxes in an age of emails"

[A small tear forms from the side of the mailbox door, and drips to the ground forlornly. Moments later, the mailbox keels over and smashes to the ground, shattering into dust inexplicably. A hole is left in the ground where the mailbox once stood, from which tendrils of fibre optic cables begin to sprout, snaking outwards and engulfing the clearing.]