The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#1 1 year ago
m0hrajy.png Issue #07 03/01/2017

FNE ANNOUNCES GARDENING GNOMES PROGRAMME FILESNATION ENTERTAINMENT - Earlier today, Chief Executive of Entertainment in FilesNation Entertainment, Landon Faddlesworth, announced a brand new show that will air on FileFlicks later this spring. The show, which follows eccentric gardener Nodon Namesdey, is expected to become a hit show. In an exclusive interview with FilesNews, Mr. Faddlesworth revealed plans to have a crossover with Mitten Knightmare, the hit medieval action TV show starring Theodore la Napkindoe. FILETREKKER MEETS WITH PRIME MINISTER MUTTONSDALE EXETER - Councilor FileTrekker has dispatched on a diplomatic mission to our neighbours, Exeter. Mr. Trekker, who has a long history of association with the third world nation, is believed to be meeting with Prime Minister Muttonsdale in an attempt to help calm unrest after the failed December Turkey Plot. The Plot, in which hundreds of activists dressed up as turkeys and tried to storm parliament in protest of the anti-crow "Fowl Murder Bill", failed when the costumes turned out to be very attractive to cats. BAR HUMBUG ANNOUNCES BID FOR PRESIDENCY SPAMOPIA - Infamous anti-yuletide activist, Bar Humbug, has announced his bid for presidency of Santatown later this year. Mr. Humbug, who headed the Grinch Institute of Merriment, missed his previous bid due to involvement with the infamous Don Screwch's controversial political campaign in London. 

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,793 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,401 Posts

2 Threads

#2 1 year ago

Wrong! The December Turkey Plot was the fault of the Jews! Those dirty Jews are trying to take over!

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,338 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,847 Posts

213 Threads

#3 1 year ago
"Lindale"Wrong! The December Turkey Plot was the fault of the Jews! Those dirty Jews are trying to take over!

o

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,496 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,740 Posts

1,754 Threads

#4 1 year ago
"Mikey"
"Lindale"Wrong! The December Turkey Plot was the fault of the Jews! Those dirty Jews are trying to take over![/quote] o [/quot[quote="Mikey"][quote="Lindale"]Wrong! The December Turkey Plot was the fault of the Jews! Those dirty Jews are trying to take over!
o

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

356,227 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,640 Posts

779 Threads

#5 1 year ago
"Mikey"
"Lindale"Wrong! The December Turkey Plot was the fault of the Jews! Those dirty Jews are trying to take over!
o

Your avatar is hypnotic. 

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,793 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,401 Posts

2 Threads

#6 1 year ago
"Adrian Ţepeş"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You are from America. Your argument is already invalid.

Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the world!

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#7 1 year ago

I love it how everyone can get away with Joo jokes nowadays but say something to the "Other" group of people who currently tour around Europe with trucks of peace and you get branded a wacist.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,737 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#8 1 year ago
"Lord Rumpuss V"I love it how everyone can get away with Joo jokes nowadays but say something to the "Other" group of people who currently tour around Europe with trucks of peace and you get branded a wacist.

This comment guarantees that each and everyone with an account on this site has a profile on the NSA's watch list.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#9 1 year ago
"Lord Rumpuss V"I love it how everyone can get away with Joo jokes nowadays but say something to the "Other" group of people who currently tour around Europe with trucks of peace and you get branded a wacist.

I think your dictionary is a little bit broken.

Or you turned into Elmer Fudd.

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#10 1 year ago
"Superfluous Curmudgeon "This comment guarantees that each and everyone with an account on this site has a profile on the NSA's watch list.

We've been on that list as far back as Snowden blew the whistle. Get on with the times bud.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.