Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#1 1 year ago

featuring 4-5 redheaded sisters, all in their 20s. We and a few others were traveling together as friends. Eventually we happened across a small jet flight simulator. One of the sisters (who looked just like Simone from Epica), who was a pilot, wanted to show off her piloting skills so we did the flight simulator. It was terrifying, not because she was a bad pilot, but because the simulation course was absolutely insane. We had just enough flight strip to take off then we were just flying up a gigantic hill, barely maintaining enough inclination to stay above it. Pretty soon a big highway bridge came out of nowhere and we were forced to either go under it or risk stalling out by trying to pull up over it. She tried to pull up and go over. We stalled out and crashed.

We eventually ended up at a random motel in the middle of nowhere and met two ladies who were there for typical reasons, but it turned out they were both running from husbands who were trying to kill them. Typical thriller chaos ensued.

Lolwut? In other news I'm graduating in two weeks and am struggling not to have panic attacks because stress. That is all.

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#2 1 year ago

Did I really post this? I'm losing my mind i think

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,301 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#3 1 year ago
"Superfluous Curmudgeon "featuring 4-5 redheaded sisters, all in their 20s.

EXCELLENT. :naughty:

and a few others were traveling together as friends.

Women, I hope. :naughty:

Eventually we happened across a small jet flight simulator. One of the sisters (who looked just like Simone from Epica), who was a pilot, wanted to show off her piloting skills so we did the flight simulator.

She can yank by yaw stick any time she likes. :naughty:

It was terrifying, not because she was a bad pilot, but because the simulation course was absolutely insane. We had just enough flight strip to take off then we were just flying up a gigantic hill, barely maintaining enough inclination to stay above it. Pretty soon a big highway bridge came out of nowhere and we were forced to either go under it or risk stalling out by trying to pull up over it. She tried to pull up and go over. We stalled out and crashed.

I have bolded certain words in the dream, I think this dream is a metaphor for something.

We eventually ended up at a random motel in the middle of nowhere and met two ladies who were there for typical reasons

:naughty:

but it turned out they were both running from husbands who were trying to kill them. Typical thriller chaos ensued.

latest?cb=20100906194308

Lolwut? In other news I'm graduating in two weeks and am struggling not to have panic attacks because stress. That is all.

This may explain the odd dreams.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#4 1 year ago

I think FileTrekker just came.

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#5 1 year ago

What is happening!? I'm locked out of my phone because I unknowingly changed the code in t he last 2-3 hours or am remembering it incorrectly and I can't post on facebook. Am I even awake? Am I having mental breakdown? I

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,127 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#6 1 year ago

Have you been hitting the skooma again?

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#7 1 year ago

Ok I don't know how my phone passcode got changed, but it definitely did change... Now that I've reset  it it won't lock. RIP phone.

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

269,301 XP

15th December 2002

85 Uploads

22,518 Posts

1,747 Threads

#8 1 year ago
"Superfluous Curmudgeon "Ok I don't know how my phone passcode got changed, but it definitely did change... Now that I've reset  it it won't lock. RIP phone.

What sort of weird-ass phone does that, Android?

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com