Lindæl Forum Moderator

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,888 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,571 Posts

7 Threads

#1 9 years ago

[COLOR=orange]:don: Hello, world. My name is Lindale. I am not new here. I have already read all of the [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]Rules/FAQs[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], and have faithfully obeyed them all. During my time here, I have also bantered with [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], argued with [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], worshipped [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], chuckled at [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], read all the works of [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], and been spammed by [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange].[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]So why the :Censored: am I making an introduction thread? :n0e:[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Museum

the operator

50 XP

28th October 2005

0 Uploads

10,069 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

:wave:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

Hooray i got some recognition!

Nittany Tiger Forum Moderator

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago
Master Lindale;5451548[COLOR=orange]:don: Hello, world. My name is Lindale. I am not new here. I have already read all of the [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]Rules/FAQs[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], and have faithfully obeyed them all. During my time here, I have also bantered with [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], argued with [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], worshipped [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], chuckled at [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], read all the works of [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange], and been spammed by [/COLOR][COLOR=deepskyblue]this fellow[/COLOR][COLOR=orange].[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]So why the :Censored: am I making an introduction thread? :n0e:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]You're a bot. Plain an simple. Lemme fetch a llama for ya. =p[/COLOR]

Lindæl Forum Moderator

Mister Angry Rules Guy

242,888 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,571 Posts

7 Threads

#5 9 years ago
Killer Kyle;5451647[COLOR=magenta]Lemme fetch a llama for ya. =p[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]Me already gots one![/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]:llama:[/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Barrett.50

GameLifer

50 XP

8th January 2005

0 Uploads

95 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

you've reached forum enlightenment and dissapeared into your own arsehole...are you the white dot on the black background or the black dot on the white background.....Ommmmmmmmmmm

Granyaski Advanced Member

High as a kite

107 XP

29th May 2008

0 Uploads

11,881 Posts

1 Threads

#7 9 years ago

No mention of me?

Dissapointed, I am. :p