Help- I Burned My Girlfriends Cooter 221 replies

Please wait...

FileTrekker Super Administrator

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

280,611 XP

15th December 2002

593 Uploads

22,897 Posts

1,919 Threads

#201 4 years ago

Best thread ever.


Danny King | Editor-in-Chief | GameFront.com 



Nittany Tiger Advanced Member

Feel me. Do I feel pretty?

289,182 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,142 Posts

0 Threads

#202 4 years ago

You had to bring it here, didn't you?




Serio Advanced Member

The Dane

149,972 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,513 Posts

38 Threads

#203 4 years ago

Of course. It would be a crime not to.




Lord Rumpuss V Advanced Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,744 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,519 Posts

0 Threads

#204 4 years ago

This is probably what the O.P felt at the time:

original.jpg


Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.



Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#205 4 years ago

Reminds me of a good Carlin line..."You remember that woman I was telling you about who had burns on 95% of her body? Well, she burned the other 5%: she was lighting a fart and her bush caught fire."


Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg



Lysdestic Advanced Member Patreon Supporter

Dr. Professor Logic, PhD.

47,808 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,419 Posts

101 Threads

#206 4 years ago

May this thread never die.


The Anxieties - Garage rockin' punk/mad scientist-core for the paranoid and suspicious.



Mikey Super Administrator

48,647 XP

13th June 2008

2 Uploads

4,045 Posts

234 Threads

#207 4 years ago

What is dead may never die.


Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer



Zapex

Advanced Member (I can dream, alright?)

51 XP

20th July 2008

0 Uploads

4,479 Posts

0 Threads

#208 4 years ago

I forgot about this gem. 




MoreGun89

231 XP

28th July 2004

0 Uploads

2,435 Posts

1 Threads

#209 4 years ago

Amazed this was necroed.  Wait, no I'm not.


Mother Banhammer



Lysdestic Advanced Member Patreon Supporter

Dr. Professor Logic, PhD.

47,808 XP

11th November 2003

0 Uploads

4,419 Posts

101 Threads

#210 4 years ago

I still remember laughing like a child in class when I first stumbled across this thread. Could have sworn I posted in it, too, but can't find the post I made.

Considering how often it resurfaces in terms of mentioning it, I suspect I deleted a post or two of mine at some point. 


The Anxieties - Garage rockin' punk/mad scientist-core for the paranoid and suspicious.