Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#1 2 years ago

I can't feel my fingers, there's this chill in the room and I have an upset tummy. What can I do?

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Ahh I see... You my boy are suffering from queff denial syndrome. The toxic gas in your body has reached tremendous levels that it's turning to shawarma farts and threatening to burst out of your fingertips and straight into your lovers mouth when you let your partner lick your fingers while doing the nasty.

I suggest you let rip one out...NOW!

The chill in the room is just sadako...Don't mind her, I just denied her some smexy time and she's sulking.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,725 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

793 Posts

9 Threads

#3 2 years ago

For the stomach, some ginger root boiled in a cup of rice water should do the trick. For the chill, a tablespoon of freshly ground cinnamon should have you warmed right up before you know it.

For the fingers... Well, you can't really do anything about that now I'm afraid. Should have thought twice before tying a tourniquet (even google had a hard time helping me with that word) to stop the bleeding from that paper cut.

But seriously, you alright?

Barbas

Hound dog

50 XP

2nd May 2016

0 Uploads

440 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

I think I'm fine now. It was a momentary madness. My humours must have been imbalanced from the warp. I opened the windows wider to let the warp vent out; all should be dandy.

Calvin%2B%2526%2BHobbes%2Bsnow%2Bforts.jpg

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Awww....And I was hoping to add another Fart Marine among Papa Nurgle's finest.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,725 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

793 Posts

9 Threads

#6 2 years ago
"Barbas"I think I'm fine now. It was a momentary madness. My humours must have been imbalanced from the warp. I opened the windows wider to let the warp vent out; all should be dandy.

That's right, you do feel better. No, you feel fantastic; much better in fact than you imagine yourself feeling while trying to figure out  what to do with a tablespoon of cinnamon sitting in your mouth. The thought alone scared your pain receptors into feeling just fine.