Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#1 2 years ago

Not for the lighthearted, here is a segment from a Dutch comedian.

Translation: I found it very worrying that todays youth has no idea what happend during the second world war. Not a clue. I asked this 16 year old, Thomas, "Do you know Hitler's first name?". "Heil" he answered. *silence* Adolf, *german accent* Adolf Hitler. with his silly frills. *smiles and nods*. Yes, he was a strange person, The man of 6 million *wink wink*

Hitler was simply a failed artist, who simply was at lose end and went to a career advice bureau with the question "what should I do?" . And they said "something with people."

And I always think that... that those people who diedin those concentration camps at the time... that those would have been dead anyway today. And I think that if you are exterminated at such a huge scale then at the very least are a somewhat to blame.

What I just said, that's not allowed. That is punishable in the Netherlands, forbidden by the law. You may not ridicule the Holocaust, that is actually prohibited. You may also not deny it and you may also not downplay it. That's punisable, it's not allowed.

That is why I'm wearing this shirt, I actually had this T shirt , which I found kinda funny, I had a T shirt with the text "My grandparents went to Auschwitz and all I got is this lousy T shirt". Oh man did I get into trouble. Lots of e-mails, calling me all sorts of things. Especially being called anti semite. That dissappointed me greatly. Really, you may kknow that it really hurt me. Shit, you know. It's my audience after all. I can't see you other then inteligent people who fully understand that if you make these kinds of jokes, that are an anti-anti semite., Just like I'm anti-antils.

Adolf Hitler, even if we don't consider his horrible atrocities, apart from those, what did he really do wrong? END

Now this is humour that tries to go over the edge, it's wrong on so many levels. But because it's so wrong, it's funny.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#2 2 years ago

This seems a bit heavy for the Spam Forum.

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago

Are you calling me fat?!

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#4 2 years ago

YOU HAVE VERY FINE MUSCLES

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,337 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,145 Posts

5 Threads

#5 2 years ago

So, you're saying that if I kill millions of people, no-one will ever be allowed to make light of me again?

BRB.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#6 2 years ago

"Nemmerle"So, you're saying that if I kill millions of people, no-one will ever be allowed to make light of me again?

BRB.

Worked for Turkey. They just sue comedians if they make light of them.

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#7 2 years ago

Actually Edry boy imprisons them.

Self imposed tyranny yay.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#8 2 years ago

Only if they're domestic. If they're German, he'll pull 'em into court. Because Germans hate humour.

Guess they hate what they don't got, yo.

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#9 2 years ago

Erdy is a funny guy, he should have his own comedy show. 

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#10 2 years ago

An other scetch (was on the TV today) was about kicking all sorts of unwanted people out.

The Christians, all a bunch of pedophiles, kick them out. The Jews, being a perfect image of their god, yet immediately after birth to some renovation on little boys buy removing skin from  the penis. Kick them out.  The moslims, seeing a man walking next to what seems like a magic show on legs that was aborted halfway through the act, kick the out. The hindoes, and their .. their aweful... err... hinduism, Kick them out.  PVV (Freedom Party, Dutch UKIP), last week in an interview they spoke with a woman regarding a robery on  an eatery , her saying " well yes the perp was white but it could  also have been done by a black guy". No argueing with that... people too stupid to even have any form of discussion with, kick them out.