random_soldier1337

I live on Gaming Forums

411 XP

17th June 2008

0 Uploads

2,038 Posts

4 Threads

#1 2 years ago

...is Serena Williams so biologically perfect (according to stereotype)?

She is tall (for a woman), she is built like a bear and yet she still has crazy curves. I wouldn't be surprised if she snu snu-ed her mate so crazy that he's lying dead in several liters worth of blood and semen by the end of it (more semen than blood actually).

And she just plays tennis! Nobody has exposed doping or steroids or implants or anything!

Is she part of some experiment or something?

Also, I am serious but it is a stupid topic. So spam it is!

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Just plays tennis? Tennis is a pretty strong sport. You run in unpredictable, non-repetitive patterns and use your arm in swings that are non-repetitive as well. It's something that really strains your body.

Also, she apparently has the personality of a toxic toad, which probably means she had to train to win the fights she gets into.

random_soldier1337

I live on Gaming Forums

411 XP

17th June 2008

0 Uploads

2,038 Posts

4 Threads

#3 2 years ago

"Serio"Just plays tennis? Tennis is a pretty strong sport. You run in unpredictable, non-repetitive patterns and use your arm in swings that are non-repetitive as well. It's something that really strains your body.

Also, she apparently has the personality of a toxic toad, which probably means she had to train to win the fights she gets into.

You don't see Djokovic looking like Arnie in his prime. Hell not even her own sister is that built AND curvy. Not even genetics explains this. Does it?

Also, is that true. Does she have an anime tier workout routine on top of that or something.?

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,846 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,506 Posts

37 Threads

#4 2 years ago

That's because Arnold Schwarzenegger is a bodybuilder. If these players had those kind of muscles, they'd lose every match :p

random_soldier1337

I live on Gaming Forums

411 XP

17th June 2008

0 Uploads

2,038 Posts

4 Threads

#5 2 years ago

She is still way too swole. Like why isn't there some other tennis player as swole? Seriously, the US government was probably doing some super soldier experiment shit and accidentally ended up with She-Hulk somewhere along the line. Dem shifty governments always breakin' ethics.

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,744 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,216 Posts

2 Threads

#6 2 years ago

genetics, prolly

qjyUJrq.png