- 2 x Corsair (VS512MB400) 512MB, DDR400 / PC3200, non-ECC, 184 DIMM, unbuffered, CL2.5, 32Mx8 DRAMs, Lifetime Warranty
- Asus A8V-E SE SKT 939 VIA AUDIO LAN PCI-Express SATA ATX
- Maxtor 6L120M0 DiamondMax Plus 9 120GB 7200RPM SATA/150 8MB Cache
- LG GSA-4167BAL 16x DVD±RW Dual Layer Internal IDE (Black)
- AMD Athlon 64 (ADA3700BNBOX) 3700 CPU Skt 939 San Diego Retail inc Heat Sink Fan 3 Years Warranty
- Hightech X800GTO IceQ II Turbo 256MB PCI-e
- Ebuyer Extra Value Silver Wireless Multimedia Keyboard
- Raptor M1 1600dpi Gaming Mouse
- Arctic Cooling T1 Silentium Case with 350W Seasonic PSU
- Mitsumi OEM Black Internal Floppy Drive 1.44mb 3.5 Inch
- LG L1530S 15" Slim Bezel TFT 16ms 400:1 (1024x768) Monitor - Silver - (3 Years On-Site Warranty)
I may have to order a molex to PCI-E adaptor for that graphics card, though. The PSU doesn't come with a PCI-E connector.
The cream of the crop
19th August 2003
Very nice. Similar to my PC. (My HDs are wonderful.)
Get a bigger PSU though. 500 Watts man! C'mon! I really think you'll need it. Much better to be safe, anyway.
Well, I did a PSU test, and apparently I only need 230 watts to run that. Besides, the PSU for that particular case is a custom build, and can't be removed:
Yes, that's the PSU at the bottom-right. It's a retarded layout, but the natural cooling of the case is excellent...
Piercing the veil.
9th August 2003
Arctic Cooling ftw.
I have three AC fans in my case, they work like a charm.
Shame I won't have it for another 13 days yet...
j00 suck, Rookie! j00 fuekn4 nsuckz0r!111!!!+1q1+ 12
I guess, but since I got my PC before you, I'll be getting a new one before you when this dies.
Har, lucky! How much did it cost and are you going to build it yourself?
It's gonna cost about £650, and yes I will build it myself. No way is some spotty PC World tech getting his scruffy mitts on those sexy parts.