Grimme

I like you

50 XP

3rd July 2004

0 Uploads

3,715 Posts

0 Threads

#31 15 years ago

I will have 1000 posts by Xmas. There will be a thread on it. And it will be special. Buy me presents now.

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#32 15 years ago
Mr. Matt/me shoots Donitz in the groin[/QUOTE] How evil!
SpiderGoat/me kicks Donitz in the nuts, and takes the blueprints.[/QUOTE] Even more evil! bastard!
Μαjïç MúšhrøøMCongrads to you, SpidergGoat. :thatsgreat: [color=red]* gives Dönitz an ice pack for his groin (is everything in place?).[/QUOTE] [/color][color=black]Everythig ok?! The bastard just shoot my balls off!! [/color]
PethegreatAh I rember when donny was a white person(no racial thing here;) ) then orange, torturing us all in the pub:uhoh:. Oh. [color=red]* kicks donny in the groin with steel toed shoes
[color=black]Out of all people you? i trusted you! i was like a father to you! how can you be so crual? [/color][/color][QUOTE=Sh0wdowN]/me gives Dönitz a master ring to control all the people in this thread with. Aha! Beat that.. oh wait.. it means.. NO! You control me too!.. .
Don't worry! *pays showdown on the back, then forces SG, matt and pet to knive themselves* [QUOTE=Mr. Matt]Partially my fault... I was offered his original job in the Pub and told them where to shove it... literally. I suggested Donitz instead. I think it was Kerian that asked me. My, how we all came to regret that idea....
Schocking confesions! :eek: [QUOTE=Mr. Matt]I don't know. Kerian, maybe? Kick them all, just to be sure.

He must be behind it, he already gave me very sexual favours a couple of times. He wuns his donuts! :nodding: [color=black] [/color]

Mr. Matt Advanced Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

357,144 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,704 Posts

781 Threads

#33 15 years ago
Großadmiral DönitzHe must be behind it, he already gave me very sexual favours a couple of times. He wuns his donuts! :nodding: [color=black][/color]

You're only saying that because you're on the staff, I said 'kick all of them', and you don't want to get kicked. /me scowls at wimpy Donitz

Admiral Donutz Advanced Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#34 15 years ago
Mr. MattYou're only saying that because you're on the staff, I said 'kick all of them', and you don't want to get kicked. [color=red]* scowls at wimpy Donitz

[color=black]heh, *hides* You are still being unnecessary crual to be though :'( [/color] [/color]

Mr. Matt Advanced Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

357,144 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,704 Posts

781 Threads

#35 15 years ago

Ah shut up.

:p

SpiderGoat

Nel mezzo del cammin

50 XP

5th December 2003

0 Uploads

4,050 Posts

0 Threads

#36 15 years ago

I'll start with the admins.

/me kicks the admins in the nuts... and Matt.

Mr. Matt Advanced Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

357,144 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,704 Posts

781 Threads

#37 15 years ago

You are, like, so lucky I'm not an admin, or I'd, like, play with your profile. And kick you back.

Revenge Advanced Member

Shizzle my nizzle

117,165 XP

28th July 2004

0 Uploads

10,354 Posts

0 Threads

#38 15 years ago

[color=Red]*Reven kicks everyone in the groin and tells them all to shut up.[/color]