Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#1 2 years ago

From a scetch of a Dutch comedian:

All that soft shit.. that's the real problem. How people raise their kids, much too soft. Much too soft. Those children will be defenseless, doomed. You know, I'd be a great dad, I am certain of that. My son would come to me: Child: 'Daddy, daddy, I made you a drawing!' *sighs* I'm looking out of the window!  What, a drawing? Letm me see. Tsssssk What is this shit? Ey, loser, what is this? Here, this, what is it? LOOK AT IT! What are these?! What... hands? THESE are hands! *slaps* Those are rakes.  Yes, and that is the sun I assume, no? Why does it smile? The sun is a glowing ball of fire, fire does not smile, you cock! Oh my... Am I this? am I THIS?! Yeah sure, daddy is as tall as the house. Ofcourse And look, mummy is bald. Isn't nice now is it?  Making fun of mummy's dicease.  Let me tell you something, I think mummy got ill from this drawing of you. You have no feelings. You are a saddist I will tell you, mummy and daddy never wanted a child. En then you came along and all went to shit. So, go to your room and make an other drawing

Now this child will survive, it will be know how to defend itself, you know? That is very important.

Nemmerle Forum Mod

Voice of joy and sunshine

298,314 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,143 Posts

5 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Ah honesty. You know, there's a not so fine line between giving people the chance to fail at something and being an utter cunt. :D

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

240,791 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,401 Posts

2 Threads

#3 2 years ago

"Honesty is just an excuse for having a shit imagination." ~Steve Hardcastle

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Primarch Vulkan VIP Member

For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!

154,320 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

foc4j.jpg

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,744 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,216 Posts

2 Threads

#5 2 years ago

IT'S X-MAS SOON, LET THE BLOOD FLOW

qjyUJrq.png

154,320 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

Stand forth, Servant. The Sword you carry has been smelted in the heat of your anger, forged upon your desire, tempered in your hate, quenched in your soul, polished with your loyalty, furnished with your bones and skin, tested in your hand, and borne in my name. You Slave, are mine, as much as the Blade...

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords

Ryojin

lolwut?

536,502 XP

8th November 2005

5 Uploads

52,632 Posts

406 Threads

#7 2 years ago

Who farted?

Disclaimer: Personal opinions still not endorsed by Ryojin.

154,320 XP

16th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

060b.jpghe he did