Ironass

Mmm. I touch n0e's Tra La La

50 XP

27th January 2003

0 Uploads

864 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

A husband and wife are on a road trip. They decide to stop at a hotel. They take a room and when they check out, the desk clerk hands them a bill for $350. The man explodes and demands to know why the charge is so high. He tells the clerk although it's a nice hotel, the rooms certainly aren't worth $350. When the clerk tells him $350 is the standard rate, the man insists on speaking to the manager. The manager appears, listens to the man, and then explains that the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference center that were available for the husband and wife to use. "But we didn't use them," the man complains. "Well, they are here, and you could have," explains the manager. He goes on to explain they could have taken in one of the shows for which the hotel is famous. "But we didn't go to any of those shows," complains the man. "Well, we have them, and you could have," the manager replies. No matter what facility the manager mentions, the man replies, "But we didn't use it!" The manager is unmoved, and eventually the man gives up and agrees to pay. He writes a check and gives it to the manager. The manager is surprised when he looks at the check. "But, sir," he says, "this check is only made out for $100." "That's right," says the man. "I charged you $250 for sleeping with my wife." "But I didn't!" exclaims the manager. "Well," the man replies, "she was here, and you could have."

Ill try to post a new joke every day

Pethegreat VIP Member

Lord of the Peach

70 XP

19th April 2004

0 Uploads

20,892 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

w00t just like the POTD:D

Ironass

50 XP

27th January 2003

0 Uploads

864 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Yes, but funnier ;)

BK898

People say I post too much

50 XP

5th September 2004

0 Uploads

3,147 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

nice one

Ironass

50 XP

27th January 2003

0 Uploads

864 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

Yesa

corsair11

I post to get attention

50 XP

16th October 2004

0 Uploads

619 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Hate Galaga!!!!!!

CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

IronassA husband and wife are on a road trip. They decide to stop at a hotel. They take a room and when they check out, the desk clerk hands them a bill for $350. The man explodes and demands to know why the charge is so high. He tells the clerk although it's a nice hotel, the rooms certainly aren't worth $350. When the clerk tells him $350 is the standard rate, the man insists on speaking to the manager. The manager appears, listens to the man, and then explains that the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference center that were available for the husband and wife to use. "But we didn't use them," the man complains. "Well, they are here, and you could have," explains the manager. He goes on to explain they could have taken in one of the shows for which the hotel is famous. "But we didn't go to any of those shows," complains the man. "Well, we have them, and you could have," the manager replies. No matter what facility the manager mentions, the man replies, "But we didn't use it!" The manager is unmoved, and eventually the man gives up and agrees to pay. He writes a check and gives it to the manager. The manager is surprised when he looks at the check. "But, sir," he says, "this check is only made out for $100." "That's right," says the man. "I charged you $250 for sleeping with my wife." "But I didn't!" exclaims the manager. "Well," the man replies, "she was here, and you could have."

Ill try to post a new joke every day

:lol: