Katrina is Fake! 16 replies

  • 1
  • 2

Please wait...

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

That's right. Hurricane Katrina is fake. It never happened. It's a conspiracy.

The government forced the NWS to fake satellite photographs of a hurricane. All of the hurricane footage was taped in Hollywood, CA in studios. Afterwards, New Orleans' levees were purposely blown up and houses demolished by bulldozers.

The reason they did it is two fold. First, Bush and friends got rich off of some aftereffect of the "disaster." It dealt with oil prices rising or something like that. Second, they did it because they could.

The truth must be told!

*Note: If this offends anyone, I'll delete it immediately*




SMC21

Please insert coin to continue

50 XP

9th April 2005

0 Uploads

1,419 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

Allz i knowz is dat George Bush dun hate black ppl.




Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Indeed. I think this is proof.

http://katritahax.ytmnd.com/




TheMM

Goofball of FileFront

50 XP

20th June 2006

0 Uploads

567 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago
Killer Kyle;3379168That's right. Hurricane Katrina is fake. It never happened. It's a conspiracy. The government forced the NWS to fake satellite photographs of a hurricane. All of the hurricane footage was taped in Hollywood, CA in studios. Afterwards, New Orleans' levees were purposely blown up and houses demolished by bulldozers. The reason they did it is two fold. First, Bush and friends got rich off of some aftereffect of the "disaster." It dealt with oil prices rising or something like that. Second, they did it because they could. The truth must be told! *Note: If this offends anyone, I'll delete it immediately*

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that was true.




Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

Lol.

C'mon everyone. Discuss the fakeness of Katrina.




Dipship

Smarter than your average stump.

71 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

26,967 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Bush was attempting to give his buddies in the construction industry a boost by destroying as many homes and businesses as he could get away with. Don't know how he manipulated the weather though... /me looks suspiciously at Kyle.


When in doubt, gas it!



Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

What?

/me hides AWGS plans.




Dr.Fritz

Promiscuous Girl

50 XP

6th July 2005

0 Uploads

5,842 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

It was fake cause it didnt happen! OMG!!!!11




Pb2Au

Droolworthy

50 XP

4th October 2004

0 Uploads

8,461 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Here's proof that Katrina was faked: 'They' obviously bribed meteorologists showed to the world doppler footage of Katrina forming and heading towards New Orleans. Yet, only about 10% of the city's population, henceforth referred to as Members of the Conspiracy left the city. Obviously, the weather footage was cunningly faked, and clearly it was not broadcast in New Orleans, because the other 90% would have left if there had been a real hurricane. Any reasonably intelligent person doesn't board up their windows with a quarter inch of plywood when a category 5 hurricane is heading towards them!They, however, were uninformed of the fake-hurricane-that-would-be-a-real-disaster-caused-by-the-government-but-not-nature. They, however, were victims of Hurricane Government Coverup!




Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

So, 90% of New Orleans' population lost their homes to govt. bulldozers and flooding and told to hush about it somehow?




  • 1
  • 2