Some of the most legendary bans in FF history:
- Tiki was almost banned by popular vote. The vote to ban him actually passed 4-1, but it was overturned in the electoral congress.
- CamBo was banned for this post.
- johnny_b490 was banned according to this thread, but all traces of his existence have since been destroyed. Perhaps he knew too much.
- Likewise, a member reportedly named X-C was banned according to eyewitness reports (thread). However, no posts or profile can be found. Suspicious.
- A member named Killor was banned for deceptive consumer sales practices (a civil violation in Utah). Twitter feeds of the court proceedings can be read here and here.
- On January 19th, 2004, user HeadShock was banned for this post.
- December 10th, 2004, user AzH is "Permanently banned due to repeatedly violating the forum rules and ignoring staff warnings."
- User Bottors2357 was almost banned by popular vote for this thread.
- November 12th, 2004: User Holden was banned for bumping old threads.
- January 21st, 2004: User *Kinetic is banned for having an asterisk in their name, among other things.
- Sometime in September, 2005, user Tap112 was banned for theft of satellite TV service. Independent undercover investigation took place in this thread, this thread, and this thread.
- February 1st, 2004: User JaKoB 88 is banned for corporate espionage (insider information was being leaked from FileFront to a competing forum).
- Christmas, 2005. Admiral Donutz, a.k.a. Dunkin' Donutz, a.k.a. Krispy Kreme, a.k.a. Jack "The Jackknife" Kelly, a.k.a. Großadmiral Dönitz, was banned upon being promoted to Admin in Her Majesty's Royal File Front.
- September 1st, 2005: User killer400 was banned accidentally by a forum glitch.
- July 3rd, 2005. User -Erik- was banned for jaywalking.
- June 7th, 2005, User ANZACSAS was banned. More info here.
- October 12th, 2005: User oleg was banned for 1 week for this post.
- September 20th, 2006. User Green Special, and his alternate account Spamahoy were banned for cattle rustlin'. Celebrations are ongoing: thread #1, thread #2
- September 19th, 2006. User Spamahoy2! Returns is banned for flaming.
- January 1st, 2006: User BoardTracker is banned for one day. (Someone look into this.)
- March 31st, 2006: User DarthJebus05 is banned for breaking and entering. Much research is left undone.
- September 27th, 2006: User SuperGunz is banned for double-posting.
- July 7th, 2006. User Alex37 was banned by popular vote. It was later confirmed by the Supreme Court of Delaware.
- July 8th, 2007. User JustinBieber is banned. The mysterious signature editor has this to say: "Alternative account of Warforger, permanently banned for posting nudity once again."
- August 5th, 2008 : User PSPiso was banned for being too awesome.
- January 3rd, 2008: User I love to singa is banned for removing the tag on a mattress.
- Going back to more than a week ago, Warforger was banned.
- June 6th, 2008: User |SNAKE| was banned by popular vote for this post.
- March 21st, 2008: User shizzzzzle is banned for this post.
- August 29th, 2009: user Mr. Mikey made a motion to permaban dragonelf, but the motion was not seconded.
- October 11th, 2010: User Splicer101 is banned until December 9th, 2010 for "excessive splicer-like behavior", impersonating a naval officer, and wire fraud.
- Feb. 04, 2011: In an attempt to ban the spam mastermind Splicer101, Crazy Wolf accidentally banned redgroupclan, Schofield, Obankobi, and MrFancypants.
- Feb. 06, 2011: Authuran was banned for having an illegal signature.
- March 1st, 2011: Jackripped and Totes McTurner were temporarily banned for founding Napster.
- April 24th, 2011: User Ballmer was banned for bumping old threads.
If there are more, or if you can provide more accurate information, please contribute to this thread.
Knight of MarsBeater of Ass
3rd June 2006
ANZACSAS was not banned for copyright infringement. The truth cannot be fully released surrounding his banning, but I can tell you it involved a primate, wheel lubricant, and suggestive photography.
No! I'm Spamacus!
17th June 2003
You're missing a number of mass bannings.
Yeah but they were top-secret mass bannings. Like... UFOs.
No! I'm Spamacus!
17th June 2003
Most of them were pretty public...
Oh well I guess they weren't legendary enough to show up in the history books!
I didn't make it!
I was banned once. But then I bought the website that banned me. So they made me an administrator.
High as a kite
28th May 2008
Lol the fuck? How did you get that banlist?
Granyaski;5453577Lol the fuck? How did you get that banlist?
I run a massive counterintelligence operation based in Fort Wayne, Indiana. You may have seen it before:
We have moles inside every major gaming site. That's why Apple's product info always gets leaked months in advance, and Microsoft's products don't - we control all the product info leak sites. It's genius, if I do say so myself.
OW & HS Addict
14th August 2008
Ballmer;5453534 August 5th, 2010 : User PSPiso was banned for these posts.
Wrong, he wasn't banned for that.
Formerly known as Graeme and Arld.