I didn't make it!
So, one of my friends is working on a battery for our robot(FIRST robotics) and he is using my multitool to tighten the wires onto the leads. What he didn't realize was that the multitool was just long enough to connect hit both leads. Needless to say there was a rather significant spark, though my friend ended up unhurt. Now we get to call him Sparky:naughty:
Oh, I forgot to mention that the battery melted the tip of the screwdriver end of the multitool.
Anyone else who work with machines or electronics got any funny stories?
7th August 2004
Lord of the Peach
19th April 2004
Some kid in 9th grade shop class decied to take 1/4in off a piece of wood with our 24 inch planer. He shoves it in and somehow the cutter head catches on one of the chip breaker. The kid craps his pants, and the teacher craps his own. The sound of that chip breaker getting bent up and over the cutter head was about 120db. Three 24 inch knives for the planer are dammaged. I think 2 or 3 of the chip breakers that are made out of 1/2 to 5/8 inch steel are bent back and over the cutter head.