Make the admins & mods p*ss*d! ..oh & $50,000 a 'month'! (no really, apparently..) 10 replies

Please wait...

svfdf10

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

2,120 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ok. This is a totally factual method. I have not tried it myself (yet!) but I have heard of alot of people who have followed this method to the letter & well the results speak for themselves... oh yeah i forgot! You have not seen the results! Sorry... you wanna see some results!? Why? You are going to do this anyway aren't you? Jeez you are a sharp-cookie! Man it's hard making a scam*cough**cough* oh... *cough* Xcuse ME! I was saying: It's hard making a 'living' now-a-days...

If I were to tell you that Donald Trump was overhead ruing bitterly & angrily how he missed out on this opportunity due to the simple fact that he is not broke, & at a lose end, (both crucial requirements to be eligible for this sensational 'ground level' opportunity), & that, when he saw the sort of cheques our members were cashing, that he was heard to curse whilst being unable to control his spit & broke his hand on a marble surface, all at the same time due to the sheer frustration....? Exactly. Uhu. Now you know. With hard facts like those, you now know you are onto a winner...

The Magical steps...

Yeah I know I'm meant to type 10 pages of bullshhhhh..., I mean, evidence, & proof, & hard (or soft or whatever) facts.. but I don't have time. I have soooo many cheques to cash this morning I have hundreds of people lined up to interview, all for the same position, they will be hired full time for the sole purpose of cashing all the cheques that are coming in!.. THAT is how certain this opportunity is! Yeah, jealous now eh, bitch? I mean...*cough* wise prospective member...

Lets get this perfectly clear all you need for this is a kindly friend who will lend you a room for 5 hours a day. Household products. 55% commitment. Have to bring your attention to that one since if you look at other competing bullshhhh scammmmm I mean work opportunities they make a big deal about 100% or even absurd greater than 100 percentage commitment requirements, which by definition means they cannot be achieved by the percentage measure of scale! But here any two bit loser can make it. Which means most people will do ok.

Ok so you have to collect up the household products. You are going to need: Rubber gloves, Cooking oil or fat (any kind) Washing up liquid a pouch for all your cash - a hat. A bowl. Some towels.

Now go stand in the area of street where men who need 'servicing' hang out. If you don't know what or where that is there are some ladies about who will have a good idea where that is. They have also read our newsletters but they get themselves into all sorts of nasty stuff you won't do because you have your eye on the prize. Ok. You still 55% with this idea? Good. Bring the dudes back to the room - they will tell you what to do with the stuff you have in there.. which is sweet because I don't even have to type instructions up which leaves me with more time to cash cheques. Stage 2. (Read this a couple of months of 'work days' later...)

Ok. So you only did 55% of the work you could have done? No problemo - you should have amassed enough money to move to the next phase. Rinse your mouth out with the washing up liquid & your hands, go take a dump & get rid of all that gunk.

Take off the gloves (you did keep the gloves on right?), & take all the money you have made thus far & you need to pm a guy called 'stavros' on these very forums. He will sort you out with some of those ladies you saw in the beginning... you no longer have to be the glove man if you don't want though your potential profits will be higher if you continue. Put on your hat .. welcome. You are a real memeber now. Walk with a limp & slap anyone who talks back. You are truly made now. Cash those cheques till it means nothing any more.

Well done!

Make sure to stay tuned for the next chapters in the series... Part 2 how to stand for governor of your state Part 3 how to ensure you are the best choice for candidate of the party most likely to secure you the Presidency.

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

357,014 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,696 Posts

780 Threads

#2 14 years ago

:uhm: :lookaround: :lol: I'm waiting for step three :D.

svfdf10

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

19th March 2004

0 Uploads

2,120 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago
Mr. Matt:uhm: :lookaround: :lol: I'm waiting for step three :D.

Did you actually read all that ? For real ?!? Did you enjoy its obvious & yet witty parodic premise? Then... tell all your friends! Tell all your friends that those things they have considered trying, have been condensed, into one compact guide for those of a cranially dense disposition.

It's all here & in one lethargy conducive place.

Mr. Matt VIP Member

#BanRadioActiveLobster

357,014 XP

17th June 2002

7 Uploads

33,696 Posts

780 Threads

#4 14 years ago
zer0sumDid you actually read all that ? For real ?!? Did you enjoy its obvious & yet witty parodic premise? Then... tell all your friends! Tell all your friends that those things they have considered trying, have been condensed, into one compact guide for those of a cranially dense disposition. It's all here & in one lethargy conducive place.

Yes! Yes! In a scary way! OK!

Admiral Donutz VIP Member

Wanna go Double Dutch?

735,271 XP

9th December 2003

0 Uploads

71,460 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

mr matt scares me :eek:

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

:lookaround:

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#7 14 years ago

That X looks more like and R than an X...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 14 years ago

I read the whole thing. Sounds like a good way to get grown men to rape you, and not pay you.

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#9 14 years ago
'LIGHTNING [NL']That X looks more like and R than an X...

Yet, by applying simple skills in deduction, you were able to decifer the character as an 'X' as it is intended.

LIGHTNING [NL]

FH2 Developer

50 XP

30th May 2003

0 Uploads

9,811 Posts

0 Threads

#10 14 years ago

My deducting skills happen to be quite advanced thank you very much...