Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,480 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,739 Posts

1,754 Threads

#1 2 years ago

So I ordered a plain cheeseburger and apparently their definition of plain is plain...with ketchup in pickles.  It's so random I'm not even sure how you could make that kind of mistake without thinking, "Oh wait...this is wrong somehow." xD

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

darkclone

116,900 XP

10th April 2006

0 Uploads

11,075 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

More than likely that someone else ordered a cheeseburger with ketchup and pickles (a.k.a no onion) at the same time as you.

The guy in the kitchen probably put a blank special order sticker on both (there is a machine that prints proper labels, it never works), and forgot which way round he placed them on the pass. Or they yelled "special on top" and the till-guy grabbed it, despite it being a custom order ready in less than a minute. Or they simply made it wrong because it's McDonalds, and half the staff don't care.

Source: worked at Maccies for 9 months.

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,480 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,739 Posts

1,754 Threads

#3 2 years ago

I had considered that given the specificity of it.  I guess they were busy because the drive-thru was taking an eternity to move so I didn't check to make sure for fear of the people in the back honking at me :p

Wouldn't surprise me that the staff don't care.  I can't imagine there being much pride associated with making $9 putting shit together.  

Chick-Fil-A somehow always seems to be 100% wired.  Maybe they're just institutionalized xD

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#4 2 years ago

Pickled breast milk.

random_soldier1337

I live on Gaming Forums