Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#1 1 year ago

They come at the most inconvenient times and without warning. Starts with a small aura/blank spot in the center of my vision that slowly grows and makes it more and more difficult to read, to the point where I have to move my eyes rapidly and move 2 inches away from the text to be able to read sometimes. And then after 30-60 minutes it slowly fades away, and is followed by much dulled thinking capacity, an uncomfortable headache, and a bit of nausea. This time it's while frantically trying to get an essay done tonight by midnight. Ugg, why? Why do some people just have to be chronically randomly disabled for no apparent reason? Doc says they might be linked to depression but lately I've not been the slightest bit depressed. Ugh... I'm gonna go lay down until I can see again... Just.. frustrating and annoying.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,129 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#2 1 year ago

Obviously, your current Emergency Medical Hologram is better off scrubbing plasma conduits. I suggest replacing it with a new one, one who actually knows how to medical.

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#3 1 year ago

Honestly, they're so infrequent that they are almost impossible to pinpoint. Maybe caffeine, maybe stress. Maybe the combination. Maybe caffeine + not enough exercise + stress. Not really sure. I think caffeine is the most common thing I can correlate, but it's certainly not a guaranteed trigger or the only thing that causes them.

But yeah, I've resolved not to go to the doctor again unless I'm literally dying, at least until I make decent money. It's like paying lots of money to have someone tell you what you can gainĀ  more info on through a few minutes or hours of google searching. Unless I want drugs. Doctors are always happy to give people drugs.