Vasili

Lurking.

108,260 XP

2nd October 2006

0 Uploads

10,426 Posts

0 Threads

#1 6 years ago

i have discovered a big conspiracy regarding members of the pony community other wise known as 'bronies' but to users like us regard as neckbeard with no friends.

on january 2011 a contest was held and a number of rewards were given out, one reward in question was the best post award 2011 and to which i was given for my well written and unmistakably good thread:: http://forums.filefront.com/spam-forum/441479-guide-my-little-pony.html as a result many members voted and favoured my position as best post, however the conspiring bronies with positions of power were angered that a true blooded member would go against their show for little girls and as a result deleted the thread and removed any evidence of its existence. however not all hopes was lost as the information was still stored in the data base that the brony scum forgot to delete:::

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlM4BTVjDq--dHF4dFRNOFFPejFrd3l1NTVTYXdvNEE#gid=0

jews.png

as a result I still technically won the award and thus was given a title for my good work on spreading the truth about man children and their lust for child horses and bringing their mental sickness to light amongst the public

1332391013956.png

bronies can not be trusted as they are mentally ill and form together in a network that seeks to take over forums with their pedophilia like nature and remove/edit any threads that speak ill of them. they have already infiltrated moderator positions and conspired against true blooded forum users and have manipulated award ceremonies in attempts to make brony users win and to gain more positions of power for their own devices [COLOR="Red"] how brony networking happens:[/COLOR]

- users who are lonely/shy/have pubic hairs on their chins seek out friendship and are dragged into a pitiful life watching a female childs show, collecting horse toys - these users came together and forum a group and infiltrate networks to encourage more horse related crimes - once infiltrated, brony users suck up to position of power either through blackmail, bribe or general horse cock sucking - once they have power they contact brony forums and cause a forced immigration as the old users are pushed out/leave and new brony users move in to claim forums - once they have taken over a forum they repeat the process until everyone is a mentally ill man child

i am here to collect my recognitions for my winnings, these are my demands:

• a thread is created in my honor for winning the reward
  • all brony moderators are to step down for treason against the Gaming Forums
  • brony moderators are to apologies publically for deleting threads that go against their opinions
  • bronys must publically wear an avatar listing them as bronies and have forum rights stripped away from them: 1. posts are limited to 100 letters 2. bronies can not become moderators as they have abused their position of power 3. bronies are limited to general discussion
  • new users are to be put in positions of power that are not bronies and can be trusted to use their moderating rights

thank u and have a nice day

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,593 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,746 Posts

1,754 Threads

#2 6 years ago

umad_pony.png

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 6 years ago
Ryojin

lolwut?

536,504 XP

8th November 2005

5 Uploads

52,632 Posts

406 Threads

#4 6 years ago

Mudkipz sympathizes with you.

tumblr_lkoq6kx58q1qzv9mho1_500-1.gif

Disclaimer: Personal opinions still not endorsed by Ryojin.

Junk angel

Huh, sound?

166,880 XP

29th January 2007

0 Uploads

15,678 Posts

0 Threads

#5 6 years ago

This place used to look different

Ryojin

lolwut?

536,504 XP

8th November 2005

5 Uploads

52,632 Posts

406 Threads

#6 6 years ago

Yes it did.

pkmnsm.gif

Zipacna

Re-heally?

50 XP

11th January 2008

0 Uploads

4,209 Posts

0 Threads

#7 6 years ago
Junk angel;5624661This place used to look different

Rather mild reaction compared to mine earlier today. :lulz:

[center]sigpic191442_14.jpg "I'm an amateur policeman and leisure time surgeon." Sounds insane? Welcome to the pain of historians and archaeolog

Jeff Über Admin

I am a mean boss ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️??

184,643 XP

6th April 2000

0 Uploads

14,592 Posts

1,534 Threads

#8 6 years ago

sci-fi-fantasy-csi-death-star.jpg

Product Manager | GameFront.com

SeinfeldisKindaOk

5.56 smoke Haji every day

55 XP

18th July 2008

0 Uploads

8,397 Posts

0 Threads

#9 6 years ago

Too Pony; Didn't Read.

Ryojin

lolwut?

536,504 XP

8th November 2005

5 Uploads

52,632 Posts

406 Threads

#10 6 years ago
SeinfeldisKindaOk;5624671Too Pony; Didn't Read.

My respect for you just went up.