Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#1 2 years ago

There are 3 primary reasons Serio should be unbanned.

1) Belthagor hasn't logged in for a while, so it's likely he won't even know his information was leaked

2) The buy one get one free promise was a hoax. I've purchased my account several months ago but have yet to receive so much as a confirmation regarding my second "free" account.

3) We risk getting shut down by way of violence and butchery if Serio, the representative of all cats, is no longer around to serve as the guardian between the world of the living and the feline underworld.

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,819 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,218 Posts

4 Threads

#2 2 years ago

dear super fluour curmudg

we have recieve your petition of unban of comrade serio and top official of kgb is of look for solution that of benefit more than people of one

as solution, politburo of kgb is of decide super fluour curmudg is of to be send into camp of happyness and stress-free labor of work.

uncles with baton of welness and happyness taser is of to be send to your location in 4 hour or less. please do of not resist if attack, which is of most likely, and if so  we in kgb we will of sad to dispose of bullets

regards from bielorus

qjyUJrq.png

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago

Two bans in under a month. Place is picking up.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Superfluous Curmudgeon VIP Member

AOE2 Addict

11,741 XP

22nd December 2007

0 Uploads

794 Posts

9 Threads

#4 2 years ago

"Silberio"dear super fluour curmudg

we have recieve your petition of unban of comrade serio and top official of kgb is of look for solution that of benefit more than people of one

as solution, politburo of kgb is of decide super fluour curmudg is of to be send into camp of happyness and stress-free labor of work.

uncles with baton of welness and happyness taser is of to be send to your location in 4 hour or less. please do of not resist if attack, which is of most likely, and if so  we in kgb we will of sad to dispose of bullets

regards from bielorus

Please pass this message along to bielorus. If your message is correct, I have another 37 seconds to live among the free and "stressful" world.

Dear most gracious, fair, and honorable bielorus,

It appears that there has been a misunderstanding among us. I come only as a peacemaker; one who wishes to see the most favorable outcome. You see, the great Soviet Union and its many comrades, in order to achieve the peace, communion, and happiness in the world you so desire, must consider the consequences of the unbalance in the space-time continuum that would be brought were Serio and his serial kitty memes were to cease. While I understand that your scientists are by far the best in the world - you were the first to bring living beings into orbit after all - the severity of the problem at hand cannot be emphasized enough. Take this little known image as the disturbing proof of what I bring to you

20121018093052google-cat-face-small.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

This was created by the world's most sophisticated algorithms. What does it resemble? That's right, a cat. And not just any cat. It is the cat overlord who will lead his/her(?) army of kittens into our universe for a single purpose: to enslave all of humanity; to eat us when we die; and to force us to give them never-ending back scratches and ear massages. That is unless Serio is released and is allowed to continue his fight against these cute cuddly kitty creatures.

With the best of intentions, The super-something Curmudgeon who isn't grumpy at all at you

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Yah know? Old timers here used to request being banned (Either set time or limited) so they can go on an 'Internet Detox" .

Probably one of those cases.

Or it could be unsolicited blow-jobs...

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Dragonelf68

ಠ_ಠ

220,771 XP

24th September 2007

0 Uploads

19,359 Posts

0 Threads

#6 2 years ago

What if we all post that picture of belthagor. They can't ban all of us

kYuedqC.png

Aeia

Live with honor, die for justice!

90 XP

3rd May 2016

0 Uploads

181 Posts

1 Threads

#7 2 years ago

But can ban you alone for posting this suggestion if the rest of us don't act on it :D :p

Dragonelf68

ಠ_ಠ

220,771 XP

24th September 2007

0 Uploads

19,359 Posts

0 Threads

#8 2 years ago

pjv7AZG.jpg

kYuedqC.png

Serio VIP Member

The Dane

149,931 XP

11th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,511 Posts

38 Threads

#9 2 years ago

From the Desk of the Right honorable Gentleman, Editor of FilesNews and Owner of the Eastern Peninsula, I thank you, Citizens of FilesNation, for petitioning the High Court of FilesNation for my release. It was unjust; a suppression of the information regarding the figure known as Belthagor. Rest assured, this cat still has claws and will continue to fight for the right to post cat pics. Yours Truly, Serio von Cattycat

Dipship

Smarter than your average stump.

71 XP

26th June 2003

0 Uploads

26,967 Posts

0 Threads

#10 2 years ago
"Lord Rumpuss V"Two bans in under a month. Place is picking up.

So, 10% of the active members here are currently banned?

When in doubt, gas it!