President Not-Elect Zephyr of Beilorus 4 replies

Please wait...

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,992 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,885 Posts

219 Threads

#1 2 years ago

In a shocking twist of events, President Silberio of Beilorus has been ousted in a snap general election!

The election, triggered by the not-comrades of the grand reunification of beilorus party, was held in secret, with only 5 people allowed to vote. The decision was too close to call, and friends of kgb offered many not drog and anti warfaring device to President Silberio to challenge the result.

"RIGGED", the incumbent declared, and refused to concede the victory to Zephyr NotMan, the candidate for the party simply known as the clandestine alliance of not try.

Unfortunately, Zephyr NotMan had all of his friendly not-kgb agents storm the palace of the grand silberio, and force the not-comrades of the grand reunification of beilorus party to pay for President Silberio's life with the country herself.

Many proud beilorusians are now rioting in the streets against the corruption and non-evil of President Not-Elect Zephyr NotMan.

More to follow as this story develops.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Andron Taps Forum Mod

Faktrl is Best Pony

261,593 XP

10th September 2007

4 Uploads

21,746 Posts

1,754 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Possum will not of allow take over from Silberio, High Queen of Possums.  

Regards from Bielorus

"I'd shush her zephyr." ~ Zephyr.

Schofield VIP Member

om :A

319,554 XP

24th October 2007

1 Uploads

30,539 Posts

0 Threads

#3 2 years ago

There are no elections.

Silberio VIP Member

Bourée

392,819 XP

9th October 2007

0 Uploads

37,218 Posts

4 Threads

#4 2 years ago

my agency of friendly police  guard of nation kgb of proud nation of bielorus is in effect of work to counteract campaign of high traitor Zephyr NotMan

many of treasury is in stake, if Zephyt NotMan is take of power, wealth of nation will of be distribute equal among populace and we of all know how that is not of good intention for nation governemnt of proud bielorus of me is not of support oligarchy, but of support system of people of power hold wealth for of betterness of people.

our production is proud and happy our camp of happyness and production is of work good complaints of proud nation and government is of nullified (high death rate by poisoning is of not relate)

please support proud nation of bielorus regards from bielorus

qjyUJrq.png

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

45,992 XP

13th June 2008

1 Uploads

3,885 Posts

219 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Zephyr NotMan publicly denounces the former high queen Silberio. In a statement today released from the high towers of friendly corruption, Zephyr NotMan said the following:

"I am not high traightor as ex former high queen suggest, my party work towards the betterment of renown and vitory of beilorus. Any notman who stands with the high queen will be loved and accepted as traightor and lover of demons."

The campaign manager for Zephyr Trump NotMan declined to comment.

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer