Protip #234 6 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 6 years ago

If you feel nausea, one should check their memory banks to determine if they've had more than a goddamn piece of toast for breakfast.

captain-hindsight.png

SeinfeldisKindaOk

5.56 smoke Haji every day

55 XP

18th July 2008

0 Uploads

8,397 Posts

0 Threads

#2 6 years ago

I have seen this meme.

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,126 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#3 6 years ago

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Yall need to listen to ma authorita! I'm super cereal! [/COLOR]

filesnation_by_lindale_ff-da1kplo.png

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 6 years ago

MAN BEAR PIG

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,126 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#5 6 years ago

[COLOR=SeaGreen]The judiciously jocular perceiving of the disconcertingly flabbergasting achievements of any such adversely disobliging variety of negatory deeds would inostensibly perform as the proverbial impediment upon his innate unction to function. Indefatigably contemplating the impending asymmetrically blasphemous counterbalancing incomprehensibleness of the exasperatingly confounding consequences of blatantly unsighted concessions with pretentiously incessant cynicism would thereby irrationally expedite his unabridged transcendental self-excommunication. Disproportionately, his maliciously castigating ostracism would eloquently preordain itself to perpetually torment him profoundly throughout the appallingly injudicious remainder of his despicably contemptible existence.[/COLOR]

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#6 6 years ago
Master Lindale;5618265[COLOR=SeaGreen]The judiciously jocular perceiving of the disconcertingly flabbergasting achievements of any such adversely disobliging variety of negatory deeds would inostensibly perform as the proverbial impediment upon his innate unction to function. Indefatigably contemplating the impending asymmetrically blasphemous counterbalancing incomprehensibleness of the exasperatingly confounding consequences of blatantly unsighted concessions with pretentiously incessant cynicism would thereby irrationally expedite his unabridged transcendental self-excommunication. Disproportionately, his maliciously castigating ostracism would eloquently preordain itself to perpetually torment him profoundly throughout the appallingly injudicious remainder of his despicably contemptible existence.[/COLOR]

TL;DR, "I'm really wise".

Lindale Forum Mod

Mister Angry Rules Guy

241,126 XP

1st February 2010

0 Uploads

23,429 Posts

2 Threads

#7 6 years ago

[COLOR=SeaGreen]TL;DR, he was an idiot, now he is being exiled for the rest of his life, and his stupidity will haunt him forever. :rolleyes: [/COLOR]